Chapter 25 - Thank you (Edited)

It was evening, when Lucy woke up from her slumber.

"Huh?" Lucy whispered.

Lucy felt her hands were wrapped with another warm hands. She looked down and saw Sting sleeping quietly. Lucy can't help but to smile at Sting who was very caring for her since the day he marked her.

Lucy then stared at the ceiling, she remembered that she was bleeding a while ago. She looked at her arm, it was wrapped with bondage. She felt thirsty, as she tried to sit up. Sting felt her hand moved, and  he opened up his eyes.

"Lucy?" Sting whispered.

"Where are you going?" Sting asked.

"I'm thirsty. I'd like to get some water." Lucy replied.

"Just stay here, I'll get it for you." Sting said.

"Thank you, Sting." Lucy said.

Sting hurriedly goes to the corner to get a glass of water and gave it Lucy.

"Why are you in a hurry?" Lucy asked chuckles.

"I'm just worried since you were been shot." Sting replied.

"Thanks for worrying, but what does the nurse said?" Lucy asked him.

Sting lowered his head. He was thinking if he will tell her about not using magic. But, he can't be help since Lucy will be in the fact of danger if she will use magic.

"Lucy, the nurse told us that you cannot use magic for the mean time as you still pregnant. You will be in danger if you use magic and also our child will also be in danger." Sting explain with a  worried face.

Lucy lowered her head when she heard it. She felt sad, since her spirits are also her friends.

"It can be help, since it can cause danger for our child." Lucy said smiled weakly. Sting sighs as he was relieved from her answer.

"Where is everyone?" Lucy asked.

"They were asleep outside. They didn't left the guild since you were here in infirmary." Sting said.

"Does Fairy Tail knows about what happen?" Lucy asked.

"Master sent them a letter." Sting replied.

Sting looked at the clock and noticed that its midnight.

"Lucy, you need some rest. You must go to sleep. It's midnight already." Sting added.

"Okay. Thank you, Sting. Thank you for helping and taking care of me." Lucy said with a blush.

"Your welcome." Sting smiled and pulled Lucy to kiss.

Sting helped her to lay down the bed.