Epilogue

Lucy was on the table thinking of a new plot for her new novel while touching her ring on her left ring finger when she heard a cry coming from their room. She stood and walked towards the room where she saw her daughter crying. "Shhh.. It's okay.. Mommy's here princess." Lucy said as she walked towards her daughter's bed. 

"Mommy.." her two years old daughter said with her cheeks stained with her tears and her eyes puffy.

"What's wrong?" Lucy softly asked.

"Aoi.. not.. bed." she said pointing to the empty side of the bed. 

"Oh, your brother? He woke up early, and went with your daddy in the market. They will be back in a little while." Lucy explained to her as she softly wipe her daughter's cheeks.

"Akane..lonely.. no Aoi.." Akane pouted.

Lucy chuckles at her beautiful blonde daughter. 

Lucy smiled, "You want to play with mommy?" 

Akane nodded her head and hugs her mom.

Sting, Lector and his son who was in his shoulders arrived home, "We're home!". He walks in to the living room, and he saw his wife and daughter doing arts. " 'er Home. 'er Home." Aoi said happily.Both girls looked at him and smiled. 

"Daddy! Aoi!" Akane stood and runs towards her dad as he puts Aoi on the floor.

"Akane!" Aoi replied and hugged Akane.

"Play! Play!" Akane invited him to play with her.

Aoi nodded and holds her hands as they runs towards their room.

Lucy stood and walked toward her husband who took off his jacket. "Welcome home", she greeted and kissed his lips.

Sting wrapped his arms on her waist and kissed back. He pulled out, "I'm home".

Lucy helped Sting to carry the groceries, and walked towards their kitchen.

After their dinner, Lucy and Sting tucked their kids with Lector between them and read them their daily night stories. They kissed their foreheads and said their good nights. 

Lucy sat at the sofa near the window of their room, and stare at the sky filled with stars. She didn't even noticed Sting sat beside her. He wraps his arms to Lucy, who felt surprised but leaned on Sting.

"What are you thinking?" he asked.

"Nothing. I just liked looking at the stars at night." Lucy answered.

 Sting placed a kissed on her shoulders. "What's wrong?" Sting asked again as he felt his wife who is bothered about something.

"It's just that... what do you think of having a new baby." Lucy said but she whispered the last part.

"A new baby?... Are...Are.. you p-pregnant?" Sting looked Lucy with a shock on his face.

"Yeah, Porlyusica said that I'm pregnant." Lucy answered.

"This is amazing! A new baby.." Sting yelled.

"SSSHHHH!! The kids are sleeping.." Lucy whispered yell.

"Opps.. I'm going to be a father! Again!" Sting whispered as he hugged Lucy.

"Thank you for making me the happiest man in the world." Sting said.

Lucy hugged Sting back, "Thank you for being there for me. I love you so much." 

"I love you more." Sting replied.

He kissed her lips and thankful for giving him a happy and a loving family.