Chapter 27 - Rampage (Edited)

At Magnolia

"Where is that bitch?!" Minerva shouted while her minions are attacking the town.

"Minerva! why are you looking for her? Lucy didn't do anything to you." Erza yelled.

While Minerva is on rampage, Blue Pegasus, Mermaid Heel, and the other guilds arrived at Magnolia to fight her minions who are attacking the villagers.

"Lucy stole something precious to me!! Titania!! That woman stole Sting from me!!!" Minerva angrily shouted.

"Sting only loves me!!! Only me. Why do he have to mark her? She's a weakling!" Minerva added.

"Minerva!!!!" Natsu punched her with all his might.

"Don't call Lucy a weakling. Everyone is not a weakling. They have the strength to fight." Natsu said.

"Minerva-sama, we had news." her minions told her.

"Lucy Heartfilia is pregnant with Sting's child. She was pregnant 4 months ago, that's what we heard." they explained.

"What?! That bitch is pregnant! With Sting's child!" Minerva said angrily.

Minerva losses her control due to her anger. All the demons appeared  in her sight.

"Kill them all! Kill them! Also, when you find Lucy Heartfilia, KILL HER!!" Minerva commanded to them.

"Yes, Minerva-sama." the demons replied.

All of the demons attacked the town. All Fairy Tail members got angry on what Minerva commanded.

"We will not let kill Lucy and our nakama! We will stop you!!" Master Macarov said.

The Fairy Tail members attacked all the demons to stop them in killing all the civilians in Magnolia.

"MINERVA!!!!! I WILL NOT LET YOU STEAL LUCY'S FUTURE. I PROMISED HER." Natsu shouted like a dragon.

"How dare you threaten our nakama!" Gray said.

"We will stop you before you can kill Lucy!!" Erza said.

The war between the mages and the demon began. The Guild Master fought with Minerva. The Rune Knights also arrived at Magnolia and helped other mages in killing all the demons.

Timeskip

All the demons who were in the city were killed by all mages. 

"Minerva-sama, Lucy Heartfilia is heading to Haregion together with Sting-sama and the other." her minion said.

"The BITCH is in Haregion! I'll her my own!" Minerva said.

Minerva vanished in thin air. The Rune Knight helped all the mages and civilians who were wounded. 

"Master, we need to stop her." Erza said.

"Hmm. We need a plan to protect our nakama." Master Macarov said.

"Since Mirajane, Yukino and Rogue were with them. I know that they can be safe." Master Rob said.

The town was destroyed. The Rune Knights and the other unwounded mages helped each other to recover some civilians who survived the attacked.

"Third, would you be alright in this fight. The demons are now in move. I hope that everything will be alright." Master Mavis said.

"Hmm. The demons created by Zeref are now moving to bring destruction to all. We must stop them." Master Macarov said.

"Let's go to Haregion! We shall stop Minerva in harming our nakama!" Master Makarov commanded.

All mages roared and head towards Haregion.

At the carriage

Lucy was sleeping together with Sting and Rogue, who were suffering in motion sickness. Mirajane and Yukino who were in the drivers seat, all of them didn't know what happen at Magnolia. And they don't know what will happen to them.