Chapter 6 - The Unforeseen Love (Edited)

After they escaped, Sting stopped from running and placed Lucy in the ground.

"Thank you, Sting," Lucy said.

"Let's go. Sting-san, Lucy-san. They left us, and didn't notice. We also have to keep up," Wendy said. Lucy and Sting nodded. They both stand up until they noticed someone behind.

"Your not going somewhere. I have to defeat all Midnight's enemies," Angel said, while showing herself to them.

"Angel?!" Lucy said while staring at her.

"Yes, it's me again. Oh! Is that Sting? Sting Eucliffe?" Angel asked.

Lucy stood and faced Angel. Lucy, Wendy, and Sting readied for the expected battle.

"For the three of you, it cost of 30. Barakiel," Angel summoned Barakiel.

Then a white angel who was knowing for possessing three heads, two wing and two large arms, appeared. The three of them were blinded, because of the light that shone through them. 

During that time, Angel immediately tied Sting, who has the capacity to drain the magic, while she took advantage of their blindness. However, Lucy saw what she did, especially when she made attempts to seduce Sting to mate her. She clearly saw the situation when Barakiel disappeared. 

"I will be your mate Sting Eucliffe," Angel said to seduce Sting.

Sting smirked and said, "I have a mate."

"Oh. Then let me punish your mate," Angel said while she looked towards Lucy.

"Punishment cost 20 and 40," Angel added while throwing the coins.

Then a muscular, bearded angel with a large, two-handed golden hammer, held in its two right arms and a large stone-like cherub with pigs in its pompadour recognized for shooting light energy, appeared in front of Lucy and Wendy.

Wendy immediately saw Lucy pissed off at Angel. The Sky Dragon Slayer Wendy didn't notice that there was a hammer smashed. Instead, she threw that away from her. 

Lucy shocked when Wendy flew off and failed to notice that Hammer Angel and Shamsiel were apparently attacking her. She flew and bumped very hard on the tree. Hammer Angel smashed her with its hammer, which caused Lucy cough blood.

Wendy saw Lucy beaten up by Hammer Angel. She wanted to help her but she couldn't move due to the injuries. Sting saw Lucy being stepped by Hammer Angel. Sting was very angry and the adrenaline caused him to desire to slay Angel. Yet, he cannot. The ropes tied on him kept draining his magic, especially when he tried to use it for good. 

Fortunately,  Cheria, Ren, and Eve crossed their paths and saw their situation. Cheria rushed towards them and healed them one-by-one. She started with Wendy, while Eve and Ren fought against Shamsiel. 

When Racer arrived beside Angel, he just saw a girl beaten by Angel's magic and Sting tied up and restless.

"Well, Angel, you have Sting now. Should we go back," Racer said.

"Oh. Yes, I nearly forgot," Angel said.

Angel lift Sting's head and examine his eyes full of anger. Lucy stared at them, while she was beaten her by Angel's magic. Angel kissed Sting, Sting was shocked. Lucy saw that. Because of that, her blood rushed high and stopped Hammer Angel from beating her. 

Sting shouted to Lucy, who was frozen from the event. Lucy's blood is now boiling. Hammer Angel stopped stepping her. 

"Lucy!!!" Sting shouted.

Wendy and Cheria continuously looked at her. They were both shock, as Lucy's tears started to fall down from her eyes.  After a couple of minutes, she stood up and started to look at Angel with a slaying look. 

"What's up Lucy? Giving up ?"Angel said to her, provoking her to the extremes.

Slowly, Lucy lifted her head and Angel ordered Racer to beat her. Racer was about to beat her  but, Lucy beat him with one hand. At that time, her aura was totally visible and the surroundings became pitch black. 

Wendy, Cheria, Ren, Sting, Racer, as well as Angel were surprised to Lucy's move. They were wondering what could be her next act. As she continuously released her aura, a lot of yellow sphere appeared as well as the little lights that appeared like stars. 

In a matter of minutes, Lucy raised her one arm and pointed to Angel, and said, "Begone." Angel and Racer shivered to what she said. A small striking light hit Angel and made her fall to the ground. The creatures that Angel summoned earlier were gone. 

That was not the end of her move. Lucy continued to raise her hand up the sky and directly, Racer, Angel, Midnight, Rustyrose, Kain Hikaru, Cobra's bodies were dragged approximately four meters away from her. With much of astonishment, everyone -- Erza, Natsu, Gray, Wendy, Lyon, Sherry, Cheria, Jura, Ren, Eve, Ichiya, Rogue, and Sting -- saw her glowing body and the Oracion Skies and Grimiore Heart. 

With no absolute control from the situation, Hibiki realized that he should stop Lucy or else she will murder all of them within minutes. "Lucy stop it! You're killing them!" he said. 

Afterwards, the bodies of the Oracion Seis and Grimiore Heart were laid down and everything went back to normal. The whole forest looked like a huge and shallow hole, where everybody except Lucy, fell.

The woman that Sting marked remained afloat, while Erza assisted Sting to untie from Angel's ropes.  After releasing from the ropes, he ran towards Lucy, who was about to fall on the ground. When Sting caught her, they noticed that she was very pale. Wendy and Cheria immediately healed her.