Chapter 31 - Thank you

At the Guild's infirmary

Lucy laid at the bed as Porlyusica checks on her. Sting also didn't move from her side since they arrive at Fairy Tail guild. He's so thrilled to tell Lucy about the good news. Twins... I can't wait to see them in my arms and her arms.  Everyone in the guild was very happy for the great news and threw a large party with the other guilds. They couldn't wait to congratulate Lucy when she wakes up. 

Lucy stir from her slumber. 

"Lucy?" Sting quietly said. 

"Where... are.. we?" Lucy asked him. 

"We're at Fairy Tail's infirmary." he answered. 

Lucy opened her eyes to scan the place and she saw Sting sitting on the right side of the bed. She then remembered what happened, "Sting, the baby? Is he okay?", tears falling from her eyes. 

Sting calmed Lucy as she was hyperventilating, "Lucy, its alright. They're safe and healthy. When Minerva attacked us, Fairy Tail, Sabertooth, and the other guilds came to rescue us. Wendy checked on you and the babies, and she said that they're strong and healthy." Sting said with a big smile in his face.

"Babies?", she was confused of what Sting said.

 "Oh! Right, we're having twins!" Sting happily said. 

She touched her swollen tummy and smile with happy tears in her eyes. 

"Twins.." she whispered, "We're having twins, and I can't wait to see them." she added.

Sting nodded with tears of joy. He nodded and put his hand on Lucy's stomach. 

"Hi, babies. It's me, your daddy.. We can't wait to see you, also even our guild members are thrilled to see you both." he said.

 He lowered his head and kissed her stomach as he felt them kicked. "They kicked!" Sting looked at Lucy with a shock on her face. Lucy nodded and wiped her tears, she was so happy as she felt them kicked as they converse with their dad.

Sting raised his head, and placed a soft kiss on Lucy's lips. 

"I love you, Lucy. Thank you for giving a family."  he said as he pulled away from her.

 "I love you too, Sting. Thank you for giving me happiness, and I know you're going to be a great dad." Lucy said and kiss him on his lips.