Chapter 2 - Sting's romance (Edited)

At the Sabertooth

When Sting arrived in the guild, he rushed to the infirmary to get Lucy healed. Everyone was shocked when they saw Sting carrying a wounded girl. When he arrived in the infirmary, he carefully placed Lucy on the bed. Then the guild doctors said that he must wait outside. Sting closed the door and waited. 

Master Rob appeared and asked what happened. Sting explained the situation to him. In response, Master Rob comforted him through giving him a hug and a big smile, after accomplishing their job. 

"Lucy-san will be okay. After all, Lucy-san is a Fairy Tail Mage. She won't die for her friends, but she lives for her friends," he said, before he walked out to the infirmary. 

After an hour, the doctor said that Lucy will be okay. She only needed some rest. Then, Sting went back to the bar counter and asked for a drink. After a while, he started to have nice conversations with other guild members.

At the same moment when Sting enjoyed the presence of other guild members, Lucy regained her consciousness and stared at the ceiling. She looked the infirmary, and saw a nurse. 

"Are you alright? Do you feel something?" the nurse asked.

'I'm alright," Lucy said, while sitting up.

Master Rob entered the infirmary and talked to her.

"Lucy-san, do you want to visit Fairy Tail?" he asked.

Lucy nodded with a smile. 

"I will let you go home for 4 days, but you must go back here for Sting," Master Rob said.

"Thank you so much, Master Rob. You are very kind," Lucy said.

"After you regain your strength you can go visit to Fairy Tail," Master Rob said with a smile.

Lucy nodded with a happy face. 

Then, she packed her clothes, took a bath, wore brown shorts and paired with a white loose sleeveless shirt. She said goodbye to Sting and headed to the train station. 

At Magnolia

During her stay at the infirmary, Lucy did not feel the cold air outside. It was only when she traveled to Magnolia. When she arrived, Lucy immediately headed to the guild. Before she could step on the site, she felt nervous. 

Everyone looked at the door when they noticde a person walking towards it. They couldn't describe or identify, who the person was, because of the brightness. When Lucy said," I'm home!" Everybody ran to her and cried. Everybody missed her. 

When she saw Natsu, Erza , Gray. Wendy, Happy, Charle and others, she can't help but cry.

Master Macarov stepped out and shouted, " LET'S CELEBRATE !!!" Everybody was having fun.

Lucy was at the table and surrounded by them. She felt uncomfortable.

"Lucy, you smell weird," Natsu said.

"You don't smell like a lady," Charle angrily said.

"You smelled like a white dragon," Natsu says.

Lucy just laughed when Natsu told those words. Seconds later, Levy sat beside her.

"Lu-chan, can we see the mark?" Levy asked.

"Yup. Levy-chan," Lucy replied, while she lifted her hair up. Everyone saw a white and yellow scales in her neck. Everyone was amazed.

"Master Rob told me that when I have this mark, no dragon slayers can touch me or be his mate. When a dragon slayers bit me he will die," Lucy explained.

"How long will you stay?" Erza asked.

"4 days," Lucy said.

"Can you stay here for one week or more?" Wendy asked.

"No. Master Rob said, if I stay longer than five days without Sting, the effect of the mark will be worsen," she said.

After the celebration, Lucy went the apartment and paid her 2 months rent, which cost 70,000 J. When she arrived in her room, she went to her bathroom and enjoyed a relaxing bath. When she's done, she went to her bed and slept.

On the next day

Lucy was at the guild and everyone greeted her. She made her way to the bar counter and ordered a strawberry vanilla milkshake. Mira gave her the milkshake. 

Erza, came and asked her to go to the mission, Lucy was about to say yes when Master Macarov appear and said, "I will let her go when you will not put Lucy's life in danger." 

"We will take good care of her ji-san," Gray told Master Macarov. Master nodded and Erza picked the request. They were all ready. The mission was to defeat all the bandits in the area of Clover Town.

(Timeskip after the mission)

Lucy arrived at the guild to say good bye to them. Everyone was sad knowing that Lucy was about to go. Tears shed on their eyes when Lucy stepped out in the guild door.

Afterwards, Lucy walked through the train station and looked for the chair to seat. She found a place near the window and again, she took advantage of the cold air, while having a good rest until she arrived in the town. When she did, she went the usual way -- to the guild.

At the Sabertooth

When Lucy pushed the door and found out that nobody was there. She went to the Master's Office to check if somebody stayed there. Clueless, Lucy proceeded to Master Rob's door and opened it. From there, she saw him writing and asked, "Master Rob?"

"Lucy-san, you have arrived," Master said.

"Where is everyone in the guild?" Lucy asked.

"Everyone were in the mission. The others were having a break. Only Rogue and Sting were left," he explained.

"Lucy-san, you can go now to your room and have a rest," Master added.

Lucy nodded, and made her way in the hall. She passed Sting's room, until she arrived in her room. She unlocked it, and went in. She put her bag in the couch and laid down on the bed. A couple of minutes after, she slept.

***

Lucy woke up after her five-hour sleep and went to the window to take a glimpse of the city she lived in. She then went to the bathroom, and took a nice shower. When she went out in the bathroom, she felt hungry. 

At the same time, she heard somebody knocking at the door. She stood up and opened it. With much of a surprise, she saw Sting. 

"You want to go out and have dinner?" Sting asked her.

Lucy nodded. She responded with a smile. Sting blushed a little. 

At the city 

Lucy and Sting walked on the streets and passed through a restaurant. When they went out, they were alone. the street was not busy at all.

When Lucy was about to walk, Sting surprisingly grabbed her hand and hugged her. Lucy was shocked with what he just did. Though she blushed, Sting stopped the hug and decided to grab her hand and walk. Lucy smiled, while looking at him. 

With a glance, she discovered that Sting blushed, too, while holding her hand until they reached the guild.