Chapter 22 - Goodbye (Edited)

IN THE INN

Lucy, Sting, and Lector got into their inn before the party could end. She goes to the bathroom and have a quick shower while Sting is waiting for her to finish.

"Ne, Lector, could be it a boy? or a girl?" Sting thrilled to ask his cat.

"I want it to be twins." Lector replied with a cheekily smile.

"Huh! Why?" Sting replied with a confused face.

"It could be a boy and a girl. You will be lucky if its both boy and girl, and you will not choose in which gender you liked." Lector replied.

Their conversation stopped when Lucy got out from the bathroom.

"Sting, its your turn." Lucy said.

"Ah, coming." Sting said.

Sting and Lector got inside the bathroom, while Lucy lay to the bed and stared at the ceiling.

"Mama, I'm going to be a mother." Lucy whispered. "I wonder if its a boy or a girl." Lucy added while she placed her hands in her stomach. She closed her eyes, and waited to fall asleep.

AFTER 30 MINUTES

After a long bath, Sting and Lector got out in the bathroom, he noticed Lucy at the bed. 

"Lucy-san, is now asleep. Its better to not to wake her up." Lector said while going to the couch quitely.

Lector lay in the couch, and watched Sting going to the side of Lucy.

"Good night, Sting, Lucy" Lector whispered.

"Good night too, Lector." Sting whispered.

Sting lay at the bed and hugs Lucy. He closed his eyes and falls asleep.

AFTER 1 WEEK (IN THE GUILD)

"Everyone, I will miss you." Lucy said with a teary eyes.

"Take care, Sting, Lucy, Lector. And be safe especially you carrying you child." Master Makarov said.

"Thank you, Master." Sting said and shakes Master's hand.

"Lushii, be sure to come visit us back." Happy said with tears in his eyes.

"Lu-chan, I'm so excited to see your baby. Be sure that you will visit us with your baby and Sting." Levy said as she hugged Lucy.

"Sting, Lucy, be careful on your way back. Please take care of our Lucy." Erza said.

"Sting, Lucy, take care. And also, always visit here in Fairy Tail." Gray said.

"Sting, take care of Lucy. Also, Lucy take care of your child to be. I am very happy for both of you." Natsu said.

"Also, Sting, I will ask Lissana for a date." Natsu whispered at Sting. Sting grinned at him and give him a side hug.

"Oi, bunny-girl, take care.......... And also you Sting, .....you should be take care of her." Gajeel said without looking at her with blush on his cheeks.

"Lucy, please visit us always. We will going to miss you." Mira said and hugged her.

"Lucy-san, be sure to eat healthy and refrain from getting tired. And also, do not do jobs for now. It's for the baby too." Wendy said with a teary eyes.

Lucy nodded, "I will Wendy, thank you for your advice."

"Thank you, everyone." Lucy and Sting said.

"See you soon, everyone." Lucy added waving her hand.

"We will sure that we will visit you soon." Sting said.

"We will be going now, Master. And thank you for everything. " Sting said while he bows down.

Lucy and Sting started to walk with Lector who was the shoulders of Sting, couldn't stop waving for good bye to them.

"BYE BYE!! LUCY! STING! LECTOR!" Everyone said while staring at the two figures fading in the streets.