Chapter 10 - New enemy (Edited)

While the group of Lucy walked, they saw a group of men holding a skull and crossed bones flag. "Are they the pirates that are interested in the gem?" Gray asked the members of his group. "Hmm... Yes, we must attack them," Sting replied.

"Give me the signal, Lucy. Let's inform Erza and others," Gray commanded. Lucy gave a signal to Gray, who immediately responded with a push to the fire button. The red light shone the sky. "Uhm ... Guys? I think they are looking at us," Wendy said. "You are such an idiot, Gray. Why did you fire it when they are near at us., Charle scolded Gray.

"I'm sorry. Charle." Gray apologized at them. "Well, it looks like we don't have any choice but to have a fight with them. I'm sure that the other group saw that. Well, get ready everyone. We're going to have a fight," Sting ordered.

Gray prepared to shoot them with his ice. Lucy, then, grabbed her whip. Wendy and Sting were also ready to fight. Afterwards, all the enemies attacked their group. Wendy used her Tenryū no Hōkō. Sting used his Hakuryū no Hōkō. Gray shot his Ice-make: Lance. Lucy summoned Leo.

"The two of them are dragon slayer!! We must defeat them," a man said from behind. Half of the pirate mages were defeated. Due to the fight between the pirates and Sting's group, Lucy didn't notice that the head of the pirate heading to her.

"You girl!! I am here to get you and be my wife!!" the head of the pirate shouted wanted to grabbed Lucy. Sting noticed the man, who wanted to grab Lucy, and hurriedly headed towards them and prevented the man from grabbing Lucy's hands. 

"No touching please," Sting said, while he smirk at him. "You wanted to get my mate. Then, you have to go through me," Sting added,"Hakuryū no Hōkō" that targeted the pirate's head.

After they defeated the pirates, Erza, Natsu, and Rogue together with Frosch and Happy appeared in front of them. "You fought with them without me!" Natsu growled. "You bastard!! Fight with me!! Stand up and give me a shot!!" Natsu said, while he slapped the face of the man among the pirates.

"Enough Natsu-san. We defeated them already. You don't have to double their pain," Wendy said. "You flame-brain!! I think your brain is very tiny and can't easily understand the word defeat," Gray teased Natsu. "What did you say, Stripper!!" Natsu said.

Natsu and Gray continued fighting, while Erza walked through Lucy and Wendy. "Thank goodness you two are safe," Erza said, while patting their heads.  At the same time, Natsu and Gray bumped on Erza, who stared at them with a stern look. "You guys! You should stop it!" Erza scolded them. "Y-Y-Yes ma'am!" Gray and Natsu said in unison.

"Erza-san, we must be going, besides we don't know if they have another group in the other side of the island," Rogue said. "Your right. Everyone let's go!" Erza commanded.

"Your not going everywhere, Fairy Tail, Sabertooth!" a voice said, while laughing boisterously. "Who's there?" Erza asked, while she checked the surroundings. "I am Jenny. Just call me Jenny. I am the one who will execute the Fairy Tail and Sabertooth mages," Jenny said.

"I am Carin. Jenny's partner. Together we will execute you," Carin said. The two mages stepped forward, where the Fairy Tail and Sabertooth mages stood. "Two girls versus seven mages. Isn't that unfair?" Sting said.

"I put runes where you cannot go anywhere. Let's get started," Jenny said. "Everyone, get ready," Erza said.  "Yosh!" Sting and Natsu said in unison. The others nodded. "We will show you our true powers," Carin said.