Chapter 1 - The Big Mission (Edited)

While Lucy thought deeply about the recent events that happened, Sting entered to her room bringing bags with new outfits. He saw Lucy staring in the window in deep thoughts.

"Hey! I brought you new clothes! Wear them  tomorrow," Sting said in a  high tone. 

"Why?" Lucy asked. 

 "We're going to have a mission with Rogue. You have to take a sleep," Sting replied and went out from her room. Afterwards, he went to his room. While Sting did something in his room, Lucy went towards the bag of clothes that Sting brought a while ago. 

She arranged the clothes and placed them one by one in her closet. Then, she took a shower, but still in deep thoughts. After she finished, she dried her hair and summoned Plue.  

"Open! Gate of Canis Minor Key! Nikola!". Then Plue ran to Lucy and Lucy hugged him.

"Plue, I missed you too. Just accompany me for a while. While waiting for my hair." Lucy said to him.

Then Plue replied, " Pu-punnn."

 When Lucy felt sleepy, she told Plue to go back, then Plue vanished. Then Lucy lay down to the bed and rested.

At Fairy Tail

Everyone missed their one and only celestial mage. Mira served beers in the guild and noticed that Natsu was not in the mood to mingle his friends. Then Mira stayed at the counter and talked to Gray and Erza, while they were enjoying their meal.

"I hope Natsu is alright," Mira said with a sad tone.

"He'll be alright when he accepted what happen to Lucy," Gray said while eating.

Erza nooded. She then looked for Lisanna, who was serving beer to the other guild members. Erza then approached Lisanna.

"Uhmm. Lisanna, can we tallk for a minute?" Erza asked Lisanna.

Lisanna nodded and follow Erza at the back of the guild. 

"Lisanna, can I asked you a favor?" Erza asked.

"Sure, what is it? Lisanna replied.

"Can you help Natsu recover. I know he's been down when he knows what happen to Lucy," Erza said.

"Of course! We all know that Natsu has been very sad after that day. I will help you," Lisanna said.

"Thank you very much, Lisanna," Erza replied.

The two girls headed inside the guild and talked to Mira, Gray, Levy and Wendy about their plan on Natsu.

At Sabertooth

When the early morning shone to her windows, Lucy woke up. She realized that she has a long sleep. She decided to have a long bath. After that, she went to the bathroom and headed to the cabinet to search for the clothes that Sting brought for her. 

After mix-and-matching the clothes for some minutes, she decided to wear a black micro shorts, and a plain loose blue shirt. She brushed her hair and put a blue ribbon on the right side of her hair. She enjoyed brushing her hair until somebody knocked on her door.

She directly walked towards the door and opened it. Then, she saw Yukino.

"Uhmm. Lucy-san, I am giving you this back pack. You have a mission with Sting and Rogue, right?" Yukino told Lucy. She nodded and said, "Thank you, Yukino-san."

Then Sting appeared at the back of Yukino, and interrupted.

"Oi Blondie, get ready, were going. Pack your clothes. I will be waiting down stairs," Sting commanded.