Chapter 18 - Were here! (Edited)

In the morning

Lucy, Sting, and Lector are now ready to go to Magnolia and visit the Fairy Tail. Lucy packs their food to eat while they were in the train. Also, Sting carries their bags. After they arrive at the train station, Sting puts their bags beside Lector, and Lucy sits near the window and Sting beside her.

In Magnolia

Sting, Lucy and Lector arrive in Magnolia after the three hours by train.

"It's been a long time," Lucy says while looking at the new stores nearby.

"Hmm. Let's go find a room to rest for several days," Sting orders.

Lucy nods and they head to the inn.

When they get to their room, Sting puts their bags down. And Lucy starts unpacking.

"Sting, after this, let's go to the guild first. I want o suprise them." Lucy said.

"Hmm. You better hurry, I know you are excited to see them," Sting says.

Lucy hurriedly unpacks their clothes. After she did, the three of them head to the guild. Lucy carries Lector when they are heading to the busy streets of Magnolia.

While they walk, the three Mages see familiar people also walk towards the guild. When Lucy sees them clearly, it was Lyon, Jura, and Chelia. She approaches them before opening the guild doors.

"Lyon, Chelia, Jura. It's been a long time,"  Lucy said.

"Ah, Lucy. It's been a long time since you did not visit Fairy Tail." Jura said.

"Sting, Lucy, it's good to see you again." Lyon said while Chelia keep listening to them.

"Why are you here? We thought that you are in the Sabertooth guild." Jura asks.

"We are here 'cause Lucy want to visit them." Sting replied.

"So let's go," Chelia says.

Jura pushes the two doors and everyone in Fairy Tail stares at the door with the six figure.

"WERE HERE!!" the figure shouts.

*** End of Chapter 18 ***