Chapter 4 - Cheria, Ren and Eve VS. Kain Hikaru (Edited)

When the other team were out of sight, Cheria, Ren and Eve prepared to have a battle with Kain Hikaru.  They knew what magic Kain Hikaru used in his every battle. Because of the danger, Lucy warned them in fighting Kain Hikaru.

=Flashback=

"I should warn you about Kain Hikaru," Lucy said.

"Nah! He was a guy that was easy to beat," Natsu said.

"Aye! Natsu was trapped with some rocks and nothing to do to beat him," Happy teased.

"HAPPY!!" Natsu growl.

"AYE! We defeated Kain Hikaru by Lucy Fire," Happy said.

"Lucy Fire?" Chelia asked.

"Aye! Natsu was trapped in the rocks, he was very worried when Lucy was beaten by Kain. Natsu noticed that doll Kain used to control Lucy. He picked that doll and controlled Lucy's body and put the doll on fire. Even Lucy's body was on fire," Happy recalled.

"That's right, Happy. Kain uses a doll that can control someones body," Lucy said.

"So how does the doll work?" Ren asked.

"It works when your hair attached to the doll. So be careful with your hair," Lucy replied.

"So if we faced him, we must be careful in attacking to him. He might took our hair," Eve said.

"So be careful," Lucy added.

=End of Flashback=

"I am not the Kain Hikaru that you know before. You will not easily dare to trick me," Kain Hikaru.

"Oh! Let's see what you've got," Ren said.

"White Fury!" Eve attacked.

"Oh! Is that what you've got?" Kain Hikaru said.

"Aerial Shot!" Ren shouted as he tried to defeat Kain.

"Tenjin no Boreasu!"  Chelia attacked Kain.

"White out!" Eve attacked together with Chelia.

"Eariaru Fōze!" Ren attacked together with others. 

But when they see Kain, Kain's body was no made of iron.

"HOHOHOHO!! Is that hat you've got? Now it's my time to shine," Kain told them.

"Dodoskoi!" Kain said while beating them.

The three of them threw up. They couldn't move because of the attack.

"HAHAHAHA! YOU ARE SO WEAK!?" Kain told them while they were still in the ground.

Kain was about to crush Ren and Eve, Chelia stood up and started to heal herself. Ren and Eve stood up and ran away from Kain.

"Aerial!" Ren stated his attack.

When Ren ran out of magic, Eve started his attack, "Howaito Fangu". Kain was running out of magic due to such impact.

Chelia prepared for her attack, "Amatsu no Murakumo!" 

It hit Kain badly. The member of the disbanded Dark Guild Grimoire forced himself to stand, but unfortunately he can't. Ren used Aeriel until Kain hardly breathe.

Kain collapsed. That event made Cheria, Ren, and Eve to declare their win. 

"Now, who's the weakling?" Eve said, while watching Kain collapsed on the ground.

"We have to go after them," Chelia said to them.

"Let's go! Chelia, Eve. We have to help them," Ren shouted to them.

They started running toward the others' direction.