Chapter 12 - Lucy's Stone (Edited)

When the smoke cleared, the Fairy Tail and Sabertooth mages were shocked of what they saw.  They shielded by a thick shield of ice. "Gray?!" Erza said, after he saw Gray standing next to her. "You must be thankful that I shielded you all," Gray smirked. "Gray-san, are you alright?" Wendy asked.

"I'm alright. I didn't fight cause I know when they shot another unison raid, you cannot protect your self. And also even if I put a shield, Erza's shield was broken," Gray said pointing to Erza's hand with a broken shield. "Ah! Your right Gray. Thank you," Erza said.

The ball of rocks in the air shone a bright light. Then, the mountain glowed and reflected towards the ball were Lucy was trapped. A small red light floated near the ball of rocks and the ball of rocks exploded. "Lucy!!" they screamed altogether. The smoke cleared revealing Lucy's body in blood bath. Afterwards, the small red light moved near Lucy's forehead. "Erza-san, it's the stone." Wendy said.

Everybody were shocked of what happened. The red light attached to Lucy's forehead and glowed. Then, Lucy's fell on the ground, while Sting stood to catch her in his arms. In a few minutes, Lucy gained her consciousness and blinked many times, realizing that Sting help her in his arms. Within seconds, she hugged him tightly. And looked at him with concern. 

"Lucy, there's a stone in your forehead," Natsu said and pointed Lucy's forehead. She touched her forehead and felt a large and hard, rough lump on it. After she rubbed her fingers to clarify the object, she realized something and directly asked Sting about it,  "Am I the savior?" she whispered.

"I think so. The stone was in your forehead. That means you are. I think that what the book says is true," Rogue said. "Why does it means savior when you could feel dark magic in the stone?" Wendy asked. "Your right Wendy," Natsu replied. "Let's take Lucy to the village. Maybe they know something about it," Erza said. "Erza's right. We must know everything about it. It might be dangerous or not," Rogue said.

Sting carried Lucy and walked towards the village, along with other mages, to know more information about the stone planted on Lucy's head, though they know a little about it. While they walked, Erza felt suspicious with the stone. Her gut feeling seemed to tell her that that carries something bad, but she's not sure the exact reason behind it.