FYI - Edited

The new enenies of Fairy Tail and Sabertooth are Jenny and Carin Thompson. 

Jenny Thompson - The eldest sister of Carin Thompson. She uses fire magic and water magic. The two sisters were locked up in the jail and never heard of the mages of Fiore. She is the strongest mages based on her younger sister. She can't eat fire like Natsu because she is not a dragon slayer. She also can't touch fire. She rarely used her water magic, because it can lower her life span. 

Carin Thompson - The younger sister of Jenny Thompson. She uses earth and wind magic. Just like her sister she was also locked up together with Jenny. She calls her sister Madam, because she's stronger than her. She always use wind magic, but she rarely uses earth magic. She didn't master her earth magic because it can drain her magic.

Carin, and Jenny are wanderer. They go to a place to another. They kill people who gets in their way. They are also called "The Demon Sisters", they don't have any mercy in killing people. The council are also finding them due to the many people they killed.

The two sisters are in the island to get the gem in the heart of the island. Somebody told them if they get the gem in the island, Jenny can control her water magic and will increase her life span. They didn't know that they are not the one who are interested to the gem and also, they didn't know what will happen if they get the gem by forced.