Chapter 23 - Back at home (Edited)

At the train station

Sting and Lucy arrived in their city with Lector in her arms.

"Wow, there so many people, Sting-kun." Lector said as he scans the area.

"Ah. That reminds me, Rogue should be here. He told me, that we should meet here." Sting said.

"Then let's find a seat, so we can avoid them crowd." Lucy said with a smile.

"You're right. Let's go, Lucy." Sting said while he grabbed Lucy's hand.

Outside the station they found a bench near the park. Sting helped Lucy to sit since she's pregnant.

"I'm so tired and hungry." Lucy sighs.

"Wait here, i'll grabbed some food." Sting said as he put their bags beside Lucy.

Lucy smiled at him, "Okay."

Sting smiled and walked towards a shop near the station. When Sting entered the shop, Lucy touch her stomach and started to humming.

She stopped humming when someone approach her. "Hello, missy. Mind if you can hangout with us?" A unknown man said.

Lucy stayed silent, and she lowered her head. She put her arms protectively in her stomach.

"Bro, I think she's shy." the other said.

"Who are you?!" Lector couragely asked.

But the men ignored Lector, "Hey, are you listening?!" the other said.

"Bro, look at that insigna. It looks like its the guild called "Fairy Tail". The one who won in grand magic games." the another man said.

"Fairy tail, huh?" the other said.

Lucy stood and summoned Loki. "Open, Gate of the Lion key, Leo." Loki appeared beside her.

"A celestial spirit mage?" the other man said. One of the men, took a gun and pointed at Lucy.

"Fire." the man shouted.

Loki used his body as a shield but one of the bullet slipped into Lucy's arm and makes it bleed.

"Lucy!" Leo shouted before he vanished.

"Lucy-san!" Lector ran toward Lucy.

Lucy put her other hand in her arm to put pressure to the wound, while she cried in pain.

"Hahahaha!! What a weakling!" the man shouted.

"OH. Weakling you say?" a low tone voice interrupted.

The men looked behind Lucy and saw an angry Sting standing in front of them.

"Who are you?!" the man yelled.

"I am the husband of the girl you hit." Sting said while he charge himself towards them.

The men shouted in pain when Sting hit his punch towards them.

"Lucy, are you okay?" Lector said with worry.

"Sting! Lucy's bleeding!" Lector added.

Sting carefully carry her and ran towards the guild.