Chapter 8 - About their mission (Edited)

After they walked around the city, they finally found a library at the center of the said city.

At the library

Rogue and Sting, together with Lector and Frosch, looked for the old books to search for some old information about the island. Lucy walked on the other side of the library to scan some books that might contain something they searched for. After scanning for books, she found The Mysterious Island book in the shelf. She opened it and directly flipped some pages. In the next page, she found a map. She hurriedly call Rogue and Sting to tell them what she found.

"Rogue, Sting. Come here! I think I found the book about the island," Lucy called them.

Rogue and Sting hurriedly approached her and saw the pages of the book she found a while ago. "The Mysterious Island. Sounds creepy, but take a look at this picture, over there," Sting pointed to the picture of the book. "It looks familiar," Lector said.

"Fro also thinks so too," Frosch agreed. "It looks familiar because that picture is similar to the one that is posted to the request," Rogue said while putting the request beside the book. "It says here, that many people tried to get the gem in the heart of the island, but nobody returned or survived in finding that thing," Lucy explained. "So they were after to the gem inside the heart of the island?"Lector clarified.

Lucy flipped the page, and she read it quietly and explained, "Based on the book, the people were the descendants of the tribe, Armani. Armani is a tribe that believed, if someone forcefully took it, will die."

Rogue looked at the picture of the map in the first few pages. He ripped it, and put it in his pocket. "The thing in the heart of the island is like a small diamond but it has some small gold, silver and rocks attach to it," Lucy added. "So the motives of the pirate mages, is to get it and sell it with a very high price," Sting said. Lucy and Rogue nodded.

"But that stone is small. Only who can see that stone are only the persons who are mages. And that stone chooses a person and that stone will be buried deep in your forehead." Lucy explains while she flipped the pages to where she found the picture. She pointed the picture and said, "This is the picture, this will happen when the stone will be buried in your forehead."

Rogue, Sting, Lector and Frosch examined the picture, which was a person's face. But when they  look at it closer, it has a small tear shape black gem in the forehead. "So a black gem, shape like a tear drop will appear to the person's forehead. So he/she will be called the chosen one," Sting said.

"If someone tries to get the stone in the chosen one's forehead, what will happen?" Rogue asked. "It cannot be separated from the chosen one's forehead. The gem chooses a rightful person, who does not seek power. If the someone is chosen then, he or she will be called the Savior," Lucy explained. "Savior from what?" Sting asked.

"I don't know. Even the book don't know," Lucy replied. Rogue stood and said, " We better get going. We have to travel to Hargeon to rent a boat." The three mages and the two cats traveled by foot to Hargeon just to rent a boat. After three hours, they arrived in the island, but their boat stopped meters away from it. "Why did we stop?" Sting asked, while in motion sickness.

"Because there are runes surrounded in the island, ships or boats cannot enter the island. But we can get there if we swim to it," the man explained. "Thank you for the ride," Lucy said while undressing her outfit and wore a swim wear. "Lector, Frosch, carry our bags, bring them in the island. We are going to swim," Rogue  said, while having sweats in his face. The three of them jumped into the water and began to swim. When they arrived in the island, they started to walk to the requester's place.

While on their way, they saw a large gate, and fence. "Hello!!! Excuse me!! Anybody there!!" Lucy shouted. "Who are you?" the man at the top of the gate asked. "We are the mages, who accepted your request," Sting replied. "Are you the mages of Sabertooth and Fairy Tail?" the man questioned. "Fairy Tail? What do you mean?" Rogue asked.

"That request are given from the Sabertooth and Fairy Tail mages to help our island," the man replied. "We are the mages of Fairy Tail. We are happy to work with you," the woman from behind said. Lucy, Sting and Rogue turned around and saw the Fairy Tail mages. "Erza! Gray! Wendy! Natsu! Happy! Charle!" Lucy said. "Natsu-san" Sting and Rogue said in unison.

"What are you doing here?"Lucy asked Erza. "We are here to do a job," Erza replied. "Fairy Tail mages are going to worked with Sabertooth to help us about our island," a voice said coming from the inside of the gate. "Open the gates!" a man shouted. The gates were pulled until it opened. The mages came in and followed the old man, who was the chief of the tribe. 

"I am Min. Chief of the Tribe Armani. Come here, and let's discuss about the mission," Min said. The seven mages and the four cats entered the big tent. They started the discussion about how they do about their mission. When they finished the discussion, Min headed to the door and said, "This will be your tent where you can rest before you headed to your mission. The villagers will give you futons. And also one thing, do not try to force to get the gem or else you will die." 

In their tent

Sting, Rogue, Natsu, Gray together with Lector, Frosch and Happy headed to another tent to have their dinner, while the girls stayed in their tent. "Do you know Lucy-san, Natsu-san and Lisanna-san are now having good terms to each other." Wendy said while she arranged her things.

"Really? I'm so happy for them," Lucy replied with a smile in her face. "Yes, Lucy. It's true that they are having good terms to each other," Erza interrupted. Lucy was very happy about the news she heard from them. "I hope they will be happy, and they will be together forever," Lucy said.

The boys entered to the tent and they saw the girls having bonding time. "Erza, why are you smiling? Something happened?" Natsu asked Erza, while he placed food. "Yup. We told Lucy about you and Lisanna having good terms to each other," Erza replied.

Natsu couldn't kept to blush. He saw Lucy smiling and staring at him. "Why are you smiling at me, Lucy? You are so creepy," Natsu asked Lucy. "I am so happy between you and Lissana," Lucy replied with a smiling face. "Let's eat, so that we can rest," Erza commanded. Lucy sat between Sting and Wendy. They started eating and chatting. Lector, Frosch, Happy, and Charle were happy eating their fishes.

After the dinner

"Excuse me. Here are your futons. We only have six futons left. Is it okay for you that the two of you will share futon?" the girl asked. "It's ok for us to share futons. Right Lucy, Sting?" Erza said while staring at Lucy and Sting. "EEHH!!" Lucy shouted. "Alright. We will share the futon. But Lector will sleep beside you," Sting said.

"Of course. Now let's place the futons," Erza replied. Lucy couldn't help but to blush. Sting sat beside Lucy who laid down facing Wendy. Sting faced the box laid down. The two mages who shared one futon faced in different direction. Everybody rested and waited for the morning to come.