Chapter 11 - The Sisters (Edited)

Jenny immediately shot a fire at them. Fire spread in seconds and slowly engulfed the entire place. She laughed and said, "Very weak mages."  "Your so strong madam. You defeated them in one shot," Carin said.

"Oh? Is this what you've got," Natsu said, while being surrounded with fire. Jenny and Carin shocked when they heard a male voice in the fire. Then, Natsu ate all the flames and said, "Thanks for the meal," Natsu said, while wiping his mouth. "I'm all fired up," he added.

Jenny was shocked with what he did and shouted, "What! He ate all the flames!" Terrified with what she just witnessed, she continuously threw fireballs to him, but there was no effect. Instead, he ate them like he enjoyed a tasty meal. To add the attacks, Carin turned the wind into tornado and threw towards the group. 

"Leave it to me," Wendy said. "Tenryū no Hōkō" Wendy shot her dragons roar. The two tornadoes were gone, Carin was shock that someone blocked their attacks. "What the hell are you?" Carin exclaimed. "We are dragon's slayers," Natsu replied. "Dragon slayer? Huh?" Jenny whispered.

"Why are you here? Are you after to the stone?" Erza asked. "We are here to get the stone. We will kill all the people who are in our way," Carin said.

"But-" Lucy said, but she stopped when Jenny shot her fire once again. "Shut up, blondie!" Jenny shouted. Natsu ran towards Lucy and ate all the fire heading to them. "You bastard. Don't you dare hurt my comrade," Natsu said. "Natsu?" Lucy said, while he stood in front of her.

"You b***h! Don't dare hurt my mate," Sting said, while his dark aura surrounded him. "Oh! You are her lover boy. Your so handsome to be with her," Jenny said. "Madam, let's kill that blond girl," Carin said. "Hmm... Nice idea. Let's kill her first," Jenny said.

"Did I say you will kill her?" Sting asked. "Should I repeat it?" Jenny said. "Nobody can kill her, without you slaying me first. You'll die," Sting angrily glared at them. "Oh, really? Well, we are not scared. We know that you'll die first," Carin said. Then, Jenny shot another fire towards them and Carin did the same with her tornadoes, which seemed to have a united attack directly towards them. It caused a large explosion. 

After that, Carin confidently said, "No one can survive in our unison raid." But when the smoke cleared out, the two sisters gradually saw a wall of ice. "ICE?!!" Jenny exclaimed. Natsu melted the ice to have a passage to them. "Oh, is that what you've got?" Natsu asked them with a smirk.

"Thank you, Gray. For saving us," Lucy said to the exhausted Ice-Maker Mage.  Wendy approached him and sat beside him to start healing him. "I'll heal him," she said. "Healing magic?" Carin whispered.

After she did, Wendy stood between Salamander and the twin dragon. The four dragons slayers headed towards the sisters and took their roaring shot that later created a huge explosion. Half of the forest vanished and their enemies were seen on the ground. 

Jenny and Carin tried their best to stand and to remove their limiters. "Water. Dance with me," Jenny said, while the waters floated and surrounded her. "Earth. Let's work together," Carin said, while some of the dust particles started to surround her.

"Water magic and Earth magic. Huh?" Erza said with curiosity. "Looks like we are going to fight with their new magic," Gray expressed with surprise. "Everyone, get ready," Erza commanded. "Madam, I'm going to do my best, even if it will cost my life," Carin said. "Carin, let's work together and defeat them," Jenny said. "Let's go," Carin uttered.

"I'll take care of that blondie girl," Jenny whispered. Carin nodded. The Fairy Tail and Sabertooth mages did not know what kind of attacks could hit them.

Carin and Jenny floated in the air, while they stared to their enemies below them. The place began to surround with waters. Lucy was trapped in a ball made of water, and float above them. "Lucy!" Fairy Tail mages shouted in unison. "Blondie!" Sting shouted. 

"Carin, do it!" Jenny commanded. Her sister nodded and chanted a spell. The ball of water surrounded the rocks, and they were immediately covered with water. Lucy screamed. "Don't worry Blondie girl. I just took the air in the water. And also Carin used her magic to stab you," Jenny said.

"You bastard. I will never forgive you," Sting said while he was in dragon force. "Wendy, do you have a spell to let Sting calm down?" Rogue asked. "I'll try, Rogue-san," Wendy said, while she cast a spell on Sting. When the spell created an effect, Sting observably calmed down. While that was going on, Rogue directly tied him.

"It's for the best. We'll try to save Lucy," Rogue said while Sting hid his eyes in his hair. "Natsu, use your Mōdo Raienryū. It can defeated the water magic," Erza said, while she was reequiping into lightning empress armor. "Carin, we have 21 minutes to use this magic. Let's defeat them together. I know we cannot use our true magic, but let's give this a shot," Jenny said.

"Let's fight them, and get the stone," Carin said. "Natsu and me, will fight Jenny. Rogue and Wendy take care of Carin," Erza commanded. They nodded and Jenny attacked them. "Water shot!" Jenny shouted. "Raienryū no Gekitetsu," Natsu shot his attack and all the water attacks vanished.

"Requip," Erza said while reequipping into his Sea Empress Armor. The attacks of Jenny were useless when Erza used her sword as a defense. "Shadō Doraibu," Rogue said, while he used his shadow drive. "Rogue-san, Erza-san, Natsu-san. I'll help you move easily. Arms and Venier!" Wendy said, while helping others.

The bodies of Erza, Rogue, and Natsu glowed. "I feel so very light," Rogue said. "It can help you move easily," Wendy said. Rogue attacked Carin. Erza and Natsu have also attacked Jenny. Jennu and Carin groaned in pain. "We have only eight minutes left, Carin," Jenny said.

"Madam-" Carin said but stopped when Jenny interrupted. "Just call me onee-chan. Carin," Jenny said with a smile on her face. "Onee-chan?" Carin said, while she blushed. Jenny nodded and tapped her sister's head. "Let's die together. Carin-chan," Jenny said. Her sister nodded and said, "Thank you for making me happy. Onee-chan," Carin said.

Jenny and Carin stood together while holding their hands. "Let's do. Unison Raid," Jenny said. "Let's go, onee-chan." Carin said, while she held her sister's left hand and pointed it towards the mages. "UNISON RAID!" Jenny and Carin said altogether.

"Requip," Erza said and reequipped into Adamantine Armor. "2 minutes left," Jenny said, while large amount of blood came out from her nose and her mouth. "Let's do this together. Onee-chan," Carin said while she smiled as the blood came out from her mouth and her nose. Jenny and Carin shot their last unison magic. Erza blocked it and caused an enormous explosion.