Chapter 13 - A New Home (Edited)

While they headed towards the village, they noticed Lucy, who was in Sting's arms was already unconscious. Concerned, Sting lowered his head towards Lucy's forehead until it reached the spot. When he did, he realized that Lucy was having high fever. "Erza!" he added, "Lucy! Lucy! Hang in there! Lucy!" He re-positioned his arms, while carrying Lucy, to give her back a full support of his arm. Erza, along with other mages with them, ran towards them.

Wendy touched her forehand and said, "I'll heal her." Her hands slowly glowed. But she felt saddened, as her magic did not take its full effect. She tried again, but she failed. Erza realized that it was not an ordinary fever.  "That's not an ordinary fever. I think it's the best to consult Min about this," she said. 

"Gray! Carry Lucy, and use your magic to keep Lucy cool down," Erza added while pointing to Gray. "I'll do my best," Gray said. Sting let Gray carry Lucy, and magic circles appeared in Lucy's feet, head, hand, chest, and stomach. They started to run as fast as they could.  The frost that forms in Lucy's body, melted. Gray was sweating but he have to endure just to save his nakama from burning.

In the village

The mages arrived in the village. The people welcomed them with their smile in their faces. "Min-san! Min-san! Where are you?!" Wendy and Rogue shouted. "What happened here?" Min said while approaching them. "Min-san, please help Lucy. She's burning hot!" Sting said. "Please. Help us heal her." Erza and the other said in unison while bowing their heads. "Take her to the tent. I'll try my best," Min said.

The mages headed towards their tent, and Gray laid Lucy down in the futon. Lucy's face was covered with sweat. She used her mouth in order to breath. "Lucy," Sting whispered and felt sorry for his mate in pain. Rogue looked at Sting's worried face. It was the first time he saw Sting worried to a girl, like it was a very precious gem. "Rogue? What happened to Lucy-san," Frosch asked.

Rogue carried Frosch and walked outside, Lector followed him. Rogue explained them about the what happened after they left the village. Afterwards, they went back to the tent and check on Lucy's condition.

Min walked inside the tent and Lucy's body lying in the futon. When he looked at the face, he was shocked when he saw the stone in Lucy's forehead. "I think I know the cause," Min said while walking towards near the futon. "Is it the stone? The stone in Lucy's forehead," Erza clarified.

"Yes, the stone chooses a person who were really needed the stone much, and also who do not seek power. But Lucy don't need the stone to heal her or make her control magic." Min explained. "Why do the stone chooses Lucy?" Erza asked. "Because Lucy's mind was empty when she was trapped." Min replied. "We must find a person who really are deserving for the stone," Min added.

"Excuse me, why do the books says When a stone chooses a person, the person is called the savior?" Rogue asked. "The person called savior because when he have the stone, he has the capability to make the earth lively," Min replied. "I think the two sisters are capable to get the stone," Wendy said. Erza nodded, "Your right Wendy. Rouge, Natsu, come with me. Let's get the the two sisters." Exhausted, Gray rested and laid down. He slept in a matter of seconds. 

"Sting and Wendy, stay here," Erza commanded. The three mages left the village and returned to the place where they fight the two mages. Natsu and Rogue used their ability to smell things that humans cannot do, until they found the two mages sisters on the ground. Jenny regained her consciousness and was defenseless when Natsu slapped her on her face.

"What are you doing?! Are you trying to kill me?!" Jenny shouted.

"No. We are here because you need the stone right?" Erza asked. 

Jenny nodded.

"The two of you uses elemental magic, right?" 

"Yes. We use elemental magic. And why do you asks?" 

Rouge bowed his head, "Please, help us." 

Jenny was shocked when their enemy bowed their heads, asking for their help.

"What help?" Jenny asked.

"Help my nakama. She's burning hot because of the stone. We need the two of you to take the stone," Natsu said.

"You are the rightful one. And also you also need the stone," Erza said.

"Alright. But as long as we get the stone," Jenny said.

Natsu carried Jenny, and Rogue carried Carin who also regained her consciousness. While they headed  to the village. Jenny explained to Carin about what happened. 

In the village

The three mages, together with the two mages sisters, arrived in the village. They hurriedly ran towards the tent where Lucy was. "Put them to the futon. We need to heal them first before we start the ritual in transfering the stone," Min said. "I'll heal them. It will be fast," Wendy said while placing her hands towards Jenny and Carin.

After an hour, Jenny and Carin were all healed up. Wendy felt exhausted after healing them. "Okay, let's do the ritual," Min declared, while Jenny sat on the right side of Lucy's body and Carin sat on the other side. Min sat near Lucy's feet. "Jenny-san, Carin-san. Please hold Lucy's hand," Min said and held the hands of Jenny and Carin. "Everyone, please step aside and do not interfere," Min said.

Everyone nodded and sat  on the sides. Min started to say the spell and Lucy's body started to glow. Jenny, Carin, and Min's body also started to glow. A magic circle formed in the bottom and the stone was detached from her forehead. The stone broke into two, the other half was placed in Jenny and the other half was placed in Carin. After an hour, the magic circle was gone. Lucy regained her consciousness. Everyone smiled and felt happy. 

"Everyone, the ritual is done. Lucy's life is now safe. And the two of you," Min said while pointing towards Jenny and Carin. "You are now the earth's guardian. You can used your magic, only for the earth needs." Min said. "Uhmm. Can we stay here?" Jenny asks while she blushed.

"Of course. You can stay here and live a happy life," Min smiled to her. "Onee-chan, we can live a happy life," Carin said with a big smile in her face. Jenny nodded and hugged her little sister. "Lucy, are you okay?" Sting asked. "Hmm. I'm fine." Lucy replied.

"What's happening here?!" Gray woke and stood. When Gray saw the two sisters, he was shocked. "WHY ARE THEY HERE?!!!" Gray shouted while pointing to the two mages. Erza punched Gray, and she explains what happen when he passed out. "Everyone, let's have a party!" Min shouted.

Everyone celebrated the whole after Lucy's immediate recovery. The two sisters Jenny and Carin finally found a home to start a better life.