Chapter 24 - It's gonna be alright (Edited)

Sting ran toward the Sabertooth building, and smashed the door open.

"Welcome ----" Everyone greeted but stopped when they saw Sting carrying Lucy running towards the infirmary.

Rogue who was out of breath arrived in the guild.

"Is Sting arrived here yet?" Rogue asked while panting.

"Yes, he is in the infirmary with Lucy-san and Lector. Lucy-san was bleeding." Yukino said worriedly.

Rogue dashed towards the infirmary. He saw Sting sitting at the door waiting for the nurse to come out.

"Sting, are you both okay?" Rogue asked.

"I'm okay, but Lucy. She's bleeding, and she was in pain." Sting said trying to hide his tears.

"Lucy will be alright. Where is Lector?" Rogue asks.

"He's with Master. He's reporting about what happen." Sting answered.

All the worried mages of Sabertooth stood near the infirmary. It didn't take long when the nurse came out in the infirmary.

"Lucy-san is alright. We found out that she is pregnant, due to that her magic will became more weaker also she cannot summon or use her magic for the mean time. Also, she needs to be prescribed some medicines to help her in her pregnancy. You can visit her, but don't let her stressed out." the nurse said reassuring the mages about Lucy's health. Everyone felt relieved and happy for the new family.

"Thank you so much." Sting and Rogue bowed.

Sting and Rogue entered the room and Sting saw Lucy lying on the bed. He sat beside the bed and holds Lucy's hand. "It's gonna be alright. I'll protect you, Lucy." Sting whispered as he kissed her hands.

"Sting, I'll go outside, and make some food for both of you to eat." Rogue said.

"Thank you, Rogue." Sting said.