Chapter 16 - After the night (Edited)

Sting puts Lucy in the bed, and they make love.

In the morning

Lucy wakes up as the sun lit in her eyes. She feels his arms around her waist, hugging her near his chest. 

"Your awake?" Sting asks.

"Hmm. I need to prepare breakfast," Lucy responds.

"Just stay for minute," Sting says while hugging her tightly.

"Wait. It's morning. I need to cook and also take a bath," Lucy utters.

"Ok. But can I go with you in the shower?" Sting says as he releases Lucy from the tight hug.

"NO!" Lucy exclaims as she heads to the bathroom.

"Ehhhhhhhh," Sting groans.

Lucy enters the bathroom and Sting sits at the corner of the bed, with blankets wrapped around him.

Timeskip ( 3 months after)

In the apartment

"Sting, can we pay a visit in Fairy Tail?" Lucy asks as she puts the plates in the table.

"Hmmm. Let's try. But before that, we need to go to a job. We need money for the rent, food, and also to but new clothes. You wear revealing clothes," Sting says.

"Alright. I will not wear revealing clothes," Lucy submits to his demands.

They continue their breakfast, and together they go to the Guild. With the two blondies and Rogue as well as their Exceeds, they head to the same location as Sting and Lucy.

*** End of Chapter 16 ***