Chapter 5 - 2 teams VS. 2 Enemies (Edited)

After they left, Chelia, Ren, and Eve have already predicted their win at the on-going battle. The other that comprise Lucy, Sting, Lyon, Gray, Sherry, Erza, Hibiki, Wendy, Natsu, and Yuka, were in the middle of the fight with another enemies. 

They went far from their opponents Racer and Rustyrose, who tried to block their way. While planning their escape, Racer surprisingly attacked them. Sting immediately secured Lucy's safety through hugging her during the attack. Others Jura, Ichiya stood and successfully hit Rustyrose. Seconds laLyon and Gray used their magic to freeze Racer.

"Sherry, let's switch. Go with Natsu and the others!" Gray shouted to Sherry.

"Alright!" Sherry replied.

Erza, Hibiki, Natsu, Yuka, Sherry, and  Wendy stood, and tried to run away. Sting carried Lucy in his left arm and also tried to run. Before Racer caught them, Lyon and Gray put a thick barrier where Racer will not catch them. Racer bumped in their creation.

"You are no way to go right now, Racer," Lyon told Racer.

"It's been a while since we've fought?" Gray asked Racer.

"Right, and still the black Ice Mage looking young after sleeping for seven years. You look an older white ice mage," Racer told them.

"I am not old. I am just right for Juvia-chan," Lyon said with feelings.

"You forgot about me. You two really hate me don't you," Rogue interrupted them.

"Oh, one of the Twin Dragon of Sabertooth is here to have a play," Racer said to him.

In the other fight, Jura and Ichiya fought Rustyrose.

"Not bad Kiddo. Menn~" Ichiya said to him.

"I'm having a tough opponent here. Why does Midnight want me to face them," Rustyrose said to himself.

He failed to notice that Jura attacked him. Rustyrose lost the battle. Rustyrose couldn't move even a little. Jura trapped him so that he will not run away.

Then Jura and Ichiya hurriedly ran to catch them and noticed a wall of ice that separated them at the back. So they thought that it's Lyon's Team --Lyon, Gray, and Rogue -- who were fighting against Racer. What others didn't notice was Racer and Rogue fought against each other, as they both tried to make attempts to kick each other hard.

"Your too slow," Racer said. " I must go to Angel's side. I leave you here and suffer the pain weakling," he added.

Then Racer went back where Angel was.