Chapter 25: Lamazing

Börja om från början

"You've always been my first choice Cassie, even when you didn't think it,"

"Then why doesn't it feel like it," She shook her head, leaving him in the changing room.

The cement holding her heart together gave a little, but she didn't falter.

She could do this..

"Lamaze should be called farting class," She giggled as she finally got her milkshake. Evan sat on the other side of her, eating silently. He'd been silent since seening the labor video with the new dads. Meghan, after the class had taken the men into another room. The smiling Evan had returned looking pale and she was tempted to send a picture of him to the creators of Casper the Friendly Ghost.

"I think I'm traumatized," He pushed around the food on the plate, giving up on getting something to eat.

 "Why?" She asked, stealing his plate and making herself friendly with his grilled chicken. A few minutes later, she gave his plate back minus the chicken. He shook his head at her and smiled, making her blush once more. It was just like old times. She bit her lip and he licked his, then they both burst out laughing.

 "Stop it," She kicked his foot under the table, gasping when he reached for  her arm, leaning across the table and biting her lip for himself. She tried to keep her poker face on but a soft moan slipped out. His touch and presence was affecting her too much. The man had ruined her...taken her innocence and burned himself on her being. She shook the perverse images from her brain but he already saw.

"Whose Lisa?" She asked knowing it was a bad time to bring back up the woman she'd seen him with but she was curious. She could be his new woman for all she knew. He laughed and she gave him the Look of Death. 

"I'm sorry. It's a funny story how I met her actually. I went to that bar that we went to when you and your sister did Dressup karaoke and the barman let me drink myself stupid. Then when I was at the point of blacking out, I see this woman standing over me telling me I had to get out her dad's bar or I'd get arrested. Then she saw that I couldn't walk too good and helped me out of bar and to my car. I blacked out  in the parking lot before getting Marc to drive me home. Next thing I know your crazy brothers are throwing a bucket of ice on me," The truth came out but it was still too late for them. Their only connection would be their children.

"She was wearing the jacket that I always wore,"

"So that's why your brothers have been throwing a fit. I am in no way with her Cassie. I only love one woman even though she doesn't want me back," She looked out the window, not looking at him so she would fall apart again.

"I have to get back to work," She  sighed getting up from their booth. He followed her out of the restaurant after he settled the bill. The silence was back for a few seconds before he broke it again.

"I don't. Why don't I drop you off?" He suggested,  helping her into the car. If she spent a moment more with him, she'd lose her mind. She wanted to jump him with her overly pregnant self. She folded her arms in her lap and trapped them there with her legs.

 There was a long embrace when he finally dropped her off. He didn't kiss her like she wanted him too but held her close, as close as her stomach would let them.

It felt good

It felt right.

But she had no idea how to get him back..

Neither of them saw Leti and Faith watching them from inside the bakery. "They still love each other Leti-kins. I can see it. Cassie is hurting not being with him and he's hurting by not being with her. They need to find their way back to each other and fast," Faith bit her lip as the evil wheels began to spin in her evil little head.

"Whatever you're thinking of doing. I'm going along with it. Cassie's about to pop and Evan's being emotional. I'm sick of seeing him miserable," Leti added.

"I've got it. Leti, if you take Cassie, I'll take Evan. We'll be like secret agents," Faith clapped, knowing she had some serious work to do.

An hour later, she stood outside Evan's house and attacked the door with her fists. "Hold on, I'm coming," He yelled. The door opened and Evan stood there, looking disappointed.

"Yeah, I don't want to see you either. I'm here to help you get back Cassie before both of you make me go to a therapist," She strolled inside walking through the house, silently jealous that her sister got to live in a house like this.

He laughed following her. "We can talk in my office," He opened the large screen doors and she sat in the comfortable chairs, loving the feeling of the leather against her back.

"Now what were you going on about?" He asked sitting at the larger chair in front of her.

"I'm here to help you get my sister back. That is if you want her back," 

"Of course I do. I love her,"

Faith smiled.

"Then you're going to have to do everything I say,"

"No problem. I'll do anything to get her back,"

(Yay another chapter. I'm feeling better today so you get an update)