Chapter 2- Ready for Mexico.

Another pic of Rose^^

Getting out of the car, I juggled past the front porch to my house carrying my college books I will have to make notes of, this weekend. This weekend of absolute bliss. Because tomorrow is our day. Mine and Ryan's. It's been a year since we've been together and we literally have an entire small vacation planned out up the East Coast.

A smile creeps up on my face when I think about my boyfriend. He literally begged me to go on a vacation with him after I told him my exams are approaching. I guess that jerk knew my weakness for his puppy eyes.

I opened my home, not surprised to find it empty. Mom and dad are never home, too buzy overworking themselves. My brother Evan must be with my bestfriend/ his girlfriend Ella or playing soft ball.

That is when my notification pops up.

Ryan: Stay at home until tomorrow. Don't leave until it's morning and relocate yourself immediately.
P.s- there's something waiting for you on your kitchen counter.

What type of a prank is this? Nerves start creeping up but I'm sure this is just a plan to pull me off guard with some sort of surprise.

Well, I was super excited to see his gift. He did not mention meeting somewhere but i'll call him up after seeing the gift. Though his message seemed to be very unusual and typical. I kept on calling Evan, my brother and Ella and Joe, my best friends but seems they are buzy either something as they aren't replying to my calls. I even called Ryan, but it was switched off.

Wierd.

I led my feet slowly in the kitchen. There stood a small parcel wrapped in a beautiful paper. I knew there would be something like this. I rapidly took the parcel and unwrapped it, feeling my heart stop. It was the same white dress we chose for me when we laughed about our marriage. Tears filled the brim of my eyes as I slowly took the dress to have a good look at it.

Just then my attention went on a small paper that had fallen off the dress.

Just then my whole world went upside down reading it. As if land beneath me was shaken. I never knew a small message could ruin my whole life. I joined they pieces together, the text, the gift wasn't just for me because of our anniversary. It was a goodbye gift. The last time he would message me, the last time, he would give me something .

And the note, They were his last words. Their last words.

We are sorry Rose. We need to go. Away from you, from this place. We have to leave you alone. We have no explanation, and we are ashamed of that. Get along with your life, baby, do not wait for us. You have a bigger future ahead rather than waiting for us . Please do not do anything stupid and forgive us. We love you.

Ryan, Evan, Ella and Joe.

I felt my breaths go faster and faster and my body started to cover in sweat. It's over. They left me. Why did they? Why?
No!

I starting breathing faster as panic increased in my heart. Look around me I realised I was in my room. The same nightmare again. Pacing myself back and forth, i tried to calm myself down. My body was shaken and tears were flowing endlessly. I think I cried the most in these 6 months than my whole life. Why do the same people who made my life so vulnerable need to pester me even after they left me? Why do still they have an effect on me? Its because of them, my parents removed me out of my own house. I was literally kicked out, with no money except my savings. Like I expect more from them .They would do those honours before, but stopped as I had my brother on my side always. But the second they knew he left us, i was kicked me out.

No one was with me. Before I could even digest that fact, I got a notification from the college that my admission fees were withdrawn as my parents were not at all interested in wasting their precious money on me. I could not find a place to stay, nothing. My close friend turned me down when I called them. It was very heartbreaking for me because I thought atleast some would help me. That is when I learnt, you are only yours in this world. And those four,they don't even know how much i've suffered here. Maybe they are enjoying the bask of bahama beaches or eating cheese pasta in some expensive restaurant in the middle of LA.

They did not try to make any contact with me. I waited days and days but in vain. Their mobiles were always not reachable and I am sure they changed their numbers. I was a fool waiting for them. I shifted to the other part of Cali were no one of my old life could find me, not even my parents.

I opened my closet and took out the same dress Ryan gave to me as a goodbye gift. Though this man gave me immense pain, i cant stop loving him still. Though I curse him a lot on outside, my heart still can't accept he left me. I mean, it's Ryan we're talking about. I was his everything and vice versa. We have had such ups and downs, but we have been so strong throughout. Deep inside, it knew he would really have a strong reason to leave me, they would have a strong reason to leave me. But maybe, I can't really believe what I think. Maybe, I was meant to be alone in my world.

I don't know, when will I meet all of them again, maybe when I would be almost sixty, having grey hair and glasses on my eyes, shopping in some  supermarket buying cheap meat and I would bump into them . I don't know, if I would see my loved ones again, after years and see them smiling with their small kids or with their partners, or I don't even know if I would meet them again, in my life. But all that I know, in whatever place or time, I would see them, I would never ever forgive any of them for all that I had gone through. I would never even try to get them back. But surely one think I will always die to ask them- what did I even do to deserve this?

But I hope I never see them again, I hope I never see their glowing faces again that would make my pain twice harder. I hope I never cross my paths with them.

I am enough for myself and surely don't need anyone else to complete my other half.

Pushing my thoughts back, I got ready for the plane. Its been months since I travelled in a plane. But nothing excited me. I already had packed my bag yesterday so no hurry. I got my bag down and after getting ready, took a last glance  at my room.

It maybe not one of the best rooms of the world, but it has been my solace, my peace and my security. It has endured my tears and listened to my stories. I wiped a stray tear and closed the door.

But I don't know why, deep inside, I had a eery feeling as if this trip will not just include some meeting and and some deals, but something deep that is waiting for me

Rose, get ready, Mexico's waiting for you..

**

What do you think about this one? I am editing all my chapters for now, as I read the story and I felt many things were unexplained and incomplete, so just giving a good final touch by editing.

Q- what do you prefer?
Nutella or Chocolate?

Love ❤