56. The Ending

*** Yes, this is the last chapter of this story, I will be starting the sequel either tonight or tomorrow so yeah. ***

It was official.  Anne Marie was taking me back to Australia.  She had supposedly spoken to a doctor and a psychiatrist and they both agreed it would be better for me to stay in one place, where she could keep a very close eye on me.  She told us a few hours after Ashton had told me he would never let me go.  I mean, it wasn't his choice.  She was my mom and he was just my brother.  Michael hasn't left my side at all.  He's been crying for the past hour while I just tried to comfort him.  I could tell that everyone was pretty devestated.  Sam and Brenna were in their rooms with Ashton and Luke and I could tell they were all very upset, especially Ashton.

Ashton was very angry when she told us.  He stormed out of the room and hadn't spoken to anyone since, not even Sam.  Sam had told me he was just lying on the bed, staring blankly at the celiling.  I knew he was mad at himself for not keeping me with him.  I tried to tell him that it was ok and that I would be fine and call him everyday, but he just wouldn't say a word.  

"We are leaving after the concert tonight.  That gives you a chance to see them perform one last time and then we are getting on a flight to Australia."  Anne Marie told me as I sat on my bed not meeting her gaze.  This was the last time of this entire tour that I was going to be able to see them perform.  Maybe ever.  From the way it sounded, I wasn't going to be able to have a Twitter, Instagram, or any type of social media.  I wouldn't be allowed to leave the house unless I was with someone that Anne Marie trusted.  I was basically going to be a prisoner.  

I knew I had no choice in what was happening.  I just packed up my things from my hotel room and and waited until the guys were ready for their show.  When Luke came to tell me that we were leaving, the normal spark in his eyes was completely gone.  He didn't look like himself.  I gave him one of my biggest smiles hoping to cheer him up a little bit.  "You know I will facetime you every single day even if I have to steal Anne Marie's phone right?"  I said as I pulled him into a hug.  He squeezed me as tight as he could and nodded.  

He let go of me and grabbed my suitcase.  I grabbed my backpack and we went down to the lobby where everyone else was waiting.  Michael and Ashton had left before us because they couldn't bare seeing me with my bags packed.  I knew it was the right thing for them to do though, I didn't want them to be too upset that they couldn't play their show.  Calum had also been telling me that the other moms were trying to convince Anne Marie that it would be better for me to stay with the guys.  They loved me and I loved all of them.  But it didn't work.  Anne Marie was dead set on me going back to Aus with her.  

Brenna, Sam, Calum, Luke, and I all hopped into a car that was taking us to the venue.  Sam and Brenna were both crying and I could tell Calum was trying hard not too.  He had become my older brother also and I knew it was just as hard for him as it was for Ashton.  Luke was just staring out the window, I knew he was trying to keep his mind off of it.  He was always like that.  He was very quiet and never wanted to show much emotion, he thinks it makes him weak.  I know it makes him stronger.  

We got to the venue and I was wrapped in a big hug from Sam and Brenna who were both still crying.  I hugged them as best that I could and tried to get them to calm down by telling them that it would be ok and we would still talk everyday.  We also had the entire show to be together before I had to leave.  

The guys had given us the seats in the front row right in front of the stage.  I looked around and saw that there were so many people.  It made me happy to know that the boys had girls like them to keep them going on this journey.  The boys would constantly talk about the fans and how amazing and dedicated they are.  We took our seats as the boys came out onto the stage.  They seemed very happy and excited, but I could tell they were just doing it for the fans.  

Halfway through their set as they started to play Don't Stop, a mosh pit started to form.  I was being hit on both sides by girls trying to get closer and others wildly dancing to the music.  I tried to get back from them, but that's when it happened.  One girl accidentally hit me and I fell back onto the ground hitting my head.  

***** Luke's P.O.V. *****

We were in the middle of playing Don't Stop when I looked into the crowd and saw her.  Jess was laying on the ground with a few people hovering over her.  I didn't see what exactly happened but I stopped singing and told Ashton to follow me.  I jumped off of the stage and ran over to where Jess was lying on the ground.  

I kneeled down next to her and saw that she was waking up and helped her to sit up.  "Jess, are you ok?"  

"Um, who's Jess?"  She answered me.

"You are.  Wait, do you know who I am?"  I asked her again.

"I don't.  I'm Sorry."

****** BAM ENDING IM REALLY SORRY IF U HATE ME BECAUSE I HATE ME TOO BUT THIS IS WHAT I PLANNED THE WHOLE TIME.  I WILL BE WRITING THE NEXT BOOK VERY SOON AND YEAH SO COMMENT IF YOU LIKED IT COMMENT IF YOU DIDNT LIKE IT AND PLEASE VOTE ******