32. Hockey and Great End of a Date

"Oh!!!! That was an amazing check!!!! Go number 13!!!!"  Sam and I cheered as the time started to run out.  We watched as 13 skated down the ice with the puck and scored the winning goal.  We started jumping up and down in celebration as Michael and Ashton just looked at us like we were mental.  What could I say, we loved ice hockey.

Once the game was over, the guys told us that they were going to wait outside and that we could meet some of the players and talk about the game knowing they would hear about it if we didn't.  We saw a small group of girls about our age waiting outside the locker room.  Sam and I stood behind the group and talked about the game and the amazing checks that some of the guys had. 

We saw the locker room door open and a guy step out with his gear.  He dropped it onto the floor and immediately went to signing posters and pictures that all of the girls had.  He seemed a little bit confused when he got to us and we didn't have anything for him to sign.  

"You were amazing when you back-checked that guy when he was coming into the defensive zone.  Better than I could ever do."  I said to him and smile.  His raised his eyebrows at me and then a huge smile came onto his face.

"Thanks.  It was a bit of a challenge though to push him into the boards and get the puck away, but he wasn't very good at handling the puck on the boards."  He said as we continued to talk about the game while Sam was talking to another guy from the team.  I learned that his name was Cole and he actually loves ice hockey as much as I do.  We exchanged numbers and that's when I realized Michael and Ashton were waiting for us.  I said goodbye and grabbed Sam from the other guy.

"Best game I've ever seen!  And they were really nice.  It was funny how they were so shocked that we knew about ice hockey."  Sam laughed as we walked outside and spotted Michael and Ashton on their phones leaning against the building.  I walked over to Michael and kissed him surprising him before he finally kissed back.  I pulled away and rested my head on his chest.

"A brother does not need to see his sister smooching his friend ok."  Ashton said as sassy as he could and then kissed Sam.  Sam's cheeks turned a light pink and then we all went back to the car.  We hopped inside this time Michael and I in the front and Ashton and Sam in the back.  I turned on some All Time Low as we pulled out of the parking lot.  All of us rocked out as Michael pulled into a diner that was close to our house.  I was surprised that I had never noticed it before.  

We walked inside and I spotted Luke and Brenna sitting at a booth.  They both waved us over and we sat down.  Brenna, Sam, and I all sat on one side and the boys sat on the other.  The waiter came and took our drink orders and after that I started talking to Brenna.

"You are Luke are really cute together by the way.  I'm glad he met you, and not some girl that I would never approve of."  I said as Brenna blushed which Luke saw and giggled a tiny bit. 

"Yeah, he's amazing.  He's so nice and cuddly and I could hang out with him forever and never get bored."  She said in a whisper as she glanced at Luke who was laughing at something Ashton had said.  I told her about the game and how Sam and I were freaking out the whole time and Michael and Ashton just kept trying to kiss us.  

Our drinks came to the table and we all decided that we would share pizza.  We got one pepperoni and one cheese pizza.  When it came, within minutes it was gone.  Michael, Sam, and I had taken care of the pepperoni while Brenna, Luke, and Ashton had eaten the cheese.  We all sat back with out stomach's full of pizza.  

'Officially the best pizza I have ever eaten."  I said as I drank the last of my tea and got out of the booth to go to the bathroom and wash my hands.  Brenna and Sam followed me and we washed the grease from the pizza off our hands. 

"I really like pizza.  And Ashton.  I like Ashton more than pizza aztually.  Wow, first time I have ever said that."  Sam said as she dried her hands with a paper towel.  Brenna and I just laughed at her but we both knew how much she loved pizza, and if she liked Ashton more than that, it was serious. 

We all walked out and met up with the guys who had already paid for the meal.  Michael insisted that he give me a piggy back ride so I hopped onto his back as he sped out of the diner and to the car.  We jumped into the backseat and Michael held me in his arms.  I had to say he was an amazing cuddler.  

"You guys always have cuddle time!" Ashton said as he got into the driver's seat and looked back at us through the mirror.  Michael and I just laughed as I nuzzled my head under Michael's chin.  

"Just take us home trusty driver who is also my brother."  I said as I poked Ashton's arm through the gap in the seat.  He started the car and followed Luke's car home.

"I say it's movie and cuddle time!!!!!!"  Luke screached as we all entered house with himself running right to the case of movies in the living room.  I volunteered to get the snacks while Michael got the soda.  We grabbed what we needed and found Ashton getting out the blankets from the chest.  Michael and I made the perfect spot on the floor while Brenna and Luke took the couch and Sam and Ashton took one of the chairs.  

Of course, Luke had picked a scary movie, typical guy move when they wanted to cuddle.  As the movie went on I curled into Michael and we would kiss every now and then.  By the end, I realized everyone was sleeping but us.  "Can we go up to my room and cuddle because the floor is not the most comfortable thing."  Michael asked as he stood up and grabbed my hand pulling me off of the floor.  

"Yeah, the floor does hurt my back."  I said as I turned to get my back to crack.  I held out my arms to Michael and he knew exactly what I meant.  He turned around so that I could hop on his back as he carried me up the stairs.  He dropped me onto his bed once we got to his room and I buried myself under the sheets.  Michael got in next to me and I curled into him as we both fell asleep.

***** Hope you liked it this is actually longer than any other chapter so I hope you enjoyed it and yeah!!! Comment and vote please :) *****