23. Home and Apology

I've been at Brenna's house for a week. I went to sleep about an hour ago but I woke up suddenly.  I tried going back to sleep at least five times but I couldn't.  Everytime I closed my eyes I could see Calum's fist coming towards me.  My eyes would try and close but I could never stay asleep for longer than ten minutes.  I had to go home to Ashton and Michael.  I know they could protect me because they have done it before.  It was around six in the morning when I decided to go home.  I left Brenna and Sam a note in the living room saying that I was leaving.

I grabbed my bags and headed out the door.  I walked the two blocks back to my house and I knocked on the door.  A sleepy looking Ashton opened the door and rubbed his eyes when he saw it was me.   I walked past him and set my bags on the ground.  He came up to me and hugged me.

"What's wrong Jess? Why are you home so soon?" Ashton said as he rubbed my back while he continued to hug me.  I layed my head on his chest and just stood there in his arms for a little while.  I finally let go and told him everything was fine, I was just missing him too much.  I did miss him a little bit I had to admit.  

I walked up to my room with my bags and I heard the TV in Mikeys room.  Definitely a video game from what I could tell.  I dropped my bags in my room and then headed over to his room.  I knocked on his door and heard a faint "come in" and I opened it to Mikey on his floor playing his XBox. I went and sat next to him and grabbed a controller.  He added me into the game and we both started playing.  

"Something's wrong Jess.  I know you too well to not realize that." He said as he paused the game and took my controller.  He looked at me and waited for me to speak.  I hid my face behind my hands before I sighed and looked at him.

"I had a dream about Calum last night.  He, he, he was yelling at me and telling me how worthless and ugly I was and I woke up right as he was about to slap me..." I said as I got quiet towards the end.  I looked at him again and I could see tears forming in his eyes, mimicking what I probably looked like at the moment.  He grabbed my hands and told me that Calum may be a dick but he would never result to hitting someone.  I thanked Mikey for listening and I got up and went to my room. "Oh and nice shirt by the way!" He shouted.

It was about seven in the morning and I knew the guys normally slept until twelve or one anyway so I decided to try and get some sleep right away.  I curled up under my covers and let myself drift to sleep.  I woke up at around eleven, earlier than I had wanted, but I got up and took a shower.  

"Hey Jess!" I heard Ashton say from downstairs as I continued getting ready.  He seemed to have a hint of anger in his voice, about what I had no idea.  I trudged down the stairs in a pair of skinny jeans and a sweatshirt.  I went into the kicthen and saw the last person I would have thought of.  Calum was standing there behind Ashton.  Calum tried to walk towards me but Ashton kept him back by holding out his arm.  

"Jess I can explain..." Calum started but I cut him off.  I went over and grabbed his hand.  I took him into the living room where we could talk without Ashton butting in.  

"Calum, I just want to know why.  You knew I was literally in the room right next to yours.  And yet you brought a fucking slut in your room and did God knows what!?" I yelled at him as I paced back and forth in front of him.  

"I dont know why I did I guess I was just drunk and I wasn't thinking." He said as he looked at me.

"Calum that's bullshit and you know it.  The second time you were not drunk.  Ashton punched it out of you." I argued as I crossed my arms and raised my voice.  

"Jess, I love you!!! Those girls meant nothing!!!! I came back for you!!!!!" 

********** HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE comment and vote and yeah *********