28. Concert Day and Hate

Today was the day of the Green Day concert.  I woke up at 10 am which was pretty early for me.  I woke Michael up and dragged him into my room.  "Michael, would you help me dye the tips of my hair?"  I asked as I grabbed the clothes that I had set out for today.  

"Um yeah, sure Jess.  We have to go to the store and get bleach and dye first."  Michael said as he yawned and stood up.  He went back to his room to get dressed while I put on my black skinny jeans, blue infinity tank top, and combat boots.  I also put on some blue and black bracelets to cover up my scars.  I met Mikey downstairs and we hopped into the car.

"Ok so I'm thinking that I want it to be dark pink mid length and then fade into a light pink."  I said as I grabbed the dye that I wanted as Michael grabbed a bleaching kit.  We went to the counter and I paid for the dye and walked out of the store hand in hand with Michael.

"I think it's really cute how our hair is going to match just telling you."  Michael said as he pecked me on the cheek and we got into the car.  

"Hey what did Jess get?? I wanna see!" Luke said as he saw Michael and I come in the front door.  I told him he would just have to wait as I grabbed Michael's hand and we went up to my bathroom.  I set out everything we needed and told Michael exactly where I wanted each color.  Let's do this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright Jess, we are done."  Michael said as he gave me a towel for my hair so it wouldn't drip all over my floor.  I walked to my mirror and grabbed my hair dryer.  I looked at the color and it looked amazing.  I had to say, Michael did an amazing job.  He is a proffesional though so I'm glad I let him do it.  I would have messed up really badly.  

I dried my hair and curled it, making it seem like the pink faded more.  Michael looked at it and gave it two thumbs up with a big smile on his face.  We decided that I would hide it in a beanie and then surprise the other guys.  While I put the beanie on, Michael called the guys into the living room.  I walked into the living room after they were all sitting down on the couch and I stood in front of them.

I pulled the beanie off my head and I heard gasps and some whoa's.  "Can I just say that I fucking love it?"  Ashton said as he got up and came over to me to inspect it more.  The other boys agreed and Michael was praised for doing such a good job.  

"Alright let's head to the concert. We have to pick up Brenna and Sam too."  Ashton said as he grabbed his keys and we all headed out the door.  I texted the girls and said we were on our way.  We piled into the car and picked up Brenna first.  She took the seat bewteen Luke and Calum but you could tell she tried to stay as far away from Cal as she could.  

Then we picked up Sam and she took the seat next to me and Mikey in the far back.  The three of us girls talked about my new hair and how they wanted Michael to dye their hair too.  I could tell Michael felt special because he talked about all types of ideas for their hair.  He even tried to convince Luke to dye his hair blue.  

"Oh my God we are here!!!!" I squeeled as I saw the entrance.  Ashton got us a parking spot fairly close to the entrance and I hopped out with Sam and Mikey by my side.  I made MIkey take a picture of Sam and I before we went in.  We walked into the venue and there were so many people already sitting down.  I can't believe I get to see my favorite band perform.  

"Hey, Ash and I are gonna go get some drinks does anyone want anything?"  Sam asked as Ashton stood up next to her.   We all just asked for water or iced tea and they walked into the crowd of people to get to the drink stand.  

"You know, they would be a cute couple."  Michael said as he wrapped his arm around me.  

"Yeah, I know right."  I said as I leaned my head onto his shoulder and he kissed the top of my head.  Sam and Ashton came back and handed us all of our drinks.  Within a few minutes, the lights were shut off and the opening to Holiday was being played.

The whole arena stood up and started to jump around and dance.  We all screamed out the lyrics as loud as we could during the whole thing.  At one point, Luke, MIkey, and Ashton decided that they would put me, Sam, and Brenna on their shoulders.  They lifted us up and we just sang louder.  We got Calum to take a picture of us and when we got down, Ashton tweeted it from the bands Twitter.

I retweeted it and then said how amazing it was to be at my favorite band's concert with my best friends in the world.  I didn't exactly want to mention that Michael and I were dating yet, I would when Michael would.

"Thank you Sydney!!!!" Billie Joe said as they all left the stage.  Michael grabbed my hand as we pushed our way through the crowd to get back to our car.

"Best! Concert! Ever!" Brenna yelled as we all started to walk back to the car.  Luke looked at her with a huge smile on his face, obviously happy that she had a great time.  He leaned over and gave her a kiss on the cheek as her face turned a bright red.  

"And the award for the cutest couple goes to............ BRENNA AND LUKE!!!!!!"  I yelled as I fake handed them an award and they both bowed.  I went back to Michael and climbed into the car.  This time Sam sat up front with Ashton so I was alone in the back with Michael.  He grabbed my hand and started tracing small circles with his thumb.  

"You're so cute."  I said as I kissed the tip of his nose.  He looked down at me with a confused expression and then crossed his arms.

"I am punk rock, not cute."  He said as he looked away from me.

All the guys said at the same time, "No you're not."  Michael flipped them off and we all just laughed.  He hid his head under my neck and I ran my fingers through his hair.  A few minutes later I could hear his light snores, he's adorable.

I pulled out my phone and went to the tweet with the picture of all of us.  I looked at some of the responses and my heart dropped.  "That girl on Michael's shoulders is too big, she is going to crush him." "Make sure Michael is ok after that." "She's ugly why is she with my Michael?"

There were so many more repsonses like this.  Tears swelled up in my eyes and the itchy feeling returned to my wrists.  I never knew that people who said they liked me actually hated me.  What if Michael hated me?  What if they all hated me?

****** PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT AND I KNOW THE BEGINNING OF THIS CHAPTER SUCKED SO IM SORRY BUT ITS GONNA GET A LOT BETTER :) *******