30. Sashton and Fan Account

I woke up in the morning feeling a familiar stinging feeling in my wrists.  I carefully removed my bandage from each arm careful not to tear one of the cuts open again.  I wet a washcloth to wipe away some of the extra blood that had gotten onto my arm.  Thankfully, the deep cuts had stayed closed with the help of the stuff Ash had put on it.  

"Hey Jess can I come in?" Ash asked as he pushed the door open a tiny bit.  I invited him in and he looked at the cuts making sure they were clean.  He put some Neosporin onto them and wrapped them in bandages again.  He grabbed my hand and helped me up.  We both walked downstairs where the rest of the guys were playing FIFA and sitting on the floor.  I sat down on the couch behind them.  I definitely didn't want Luke or Michael to see my bandages because they know what it means.

"Hey guys I need some advice."  Ash said as he plopped down next to me on the couch.  I leaned into him and he wrapped his arm around my shoulders.  

"What is it mate?"  Luke said as he continued to beat Michael and Calum and in the game.  Ashton took a deep breath and ran his fingers through his hair.

"So I like Sam and I don't know what I should do because what if she doesn't like me that way?" Ash said as he covered his face with his hands.  I started to laugh a little bit which caused Ashton to look at me like I was crazy. 

"Ashton, the girl has the biggest crush on you ever! Oops, wasn't supposed to tell you that.  Um just trust me she really likes you, like a lot."  I said as I patted him on the back a tiny bit.  A smile grew on his face until he pulled out his phone and I watched as he went and clicked on Sam's contact.  He texted her asking her to come over and almost immediately she said yes.

I noticed Luke turn around to look at Ashton and saw him glance down to my arms and quickly turn back around like nothing happened.  I decided to brush it off until Luke wanted to bring it up again.  He had to figure Ashton knew since he was just sitting next to me and he would obviously notice.  

There was a knock at the door and I jumped up to let Sam in.  I gave her a quick hug and walked with her back into the living room.  She took the spot next to Ashton so I sat in one of the chairs next to the couch.  Luke, Mikey, and Calum all said hi to Sam as Ashton started to talk to her.  I saw Sam's cheeks turn a bright color red.  

Sam asked me if we could hang out in my room and I said yes as we got up and headed upstairs.  As soon as got into my room and I closed the door Sam started to have what I would consider a definite fangirl moment.  Once she calmed down a little bit, she started to explain to me how Ashton told her that he liked her and that he asked her out on a date.  

We talked more about her and Ashton and then about Michael and I.  Sam agreed that Michael and I made an amazing cuddle and it was even cuter that we had matching hair. 

In the middle of talking about their next show, I remebered the fan account.  I hadn't been on it in a while so I told Sam that we should post some stuff.  We both logged on with our phones and posted numerous pictures from concerts and even som pictures that I had found in some albums from when they were younger.  

Girls immediately started going crazy over the pictures.  I turned to Sam and asked, "Do you think we should reveal who we are?"  We talked about it for a while and decided that we would reveal who we are.  We would just start posting more embarrasing pictures of the boys and videos of them being themselves and not just at shows.  

We took a picture together and then posted it.  The caption explained who we were and what we were going to be posting.  We instantly gained a lot of followers and people were saying how amazing we were.  At least they were happy with us.

*** YAY TRIPLE UPDATE WOOHOO ***