20. Meeting Fans and A Brawl

"Alright Jess, we are now going to meet some fans and some stuff.  Is that ok?"  Luke asked me as he set me down so I could walk next to the guys.  I grabbed Ashton's hand giving it a tight squeeze.  Luke and Michael stood behind me blocking me from Calum.  He had come down a little after us, acting as if nothing had even happened, that dick.  Ashton led the way outside the hotel and I was shocked at how many fans were standing outside.

Surprisingly, all of the fans were actually somewhat calm.  A few were crying but I could understand that, I loved Green Day as much as they probably love the guys.  I pulled Ashton over to a girl who was crying and I gave her a hug and Ashton took a picture with her.

"Jess, thank you so much oh my gosh you are amazing!" The girl said as she hugged me again.  I said goodbye to her and went over to where Luke was surrounded by a group of girls.  One girl turned around and saw me and immediately ran up to me asking for a picture.  Soon, I was the one surrounded by the girls and not the guys.  I signed autographs and took pictures, the girls were all so nice and never once tried to overwhelm me.  They were amazing, the guys were lucky to have fans like them.

Michael finally came over to me and told me that we had to go.  I waved to all the girls and grabbed the last pieces of paper with Twitter names.  I hopped in the car next to Luke in the very back with Michael getting in on my other side.  Ashton got into the passenger seat in the front leaving Calum by himself in the middle.  Calum glanced back at us but I had my head on Michael's shoulder.  

Michael wrapped his arm around me and I could tell Calum felt uncomfortable.  Calum turned back around and put headphones on.  I started talking to Michael and Luke about their tour and new songs they were writing.  We pulled up to their studio and Michael picked me up and ran into the studio with me slung over his back.

"Michael! Put me down!" I laughed and yelled as I pounded on his back and kicked the air behind me.  He walked into the studio room and finally put me down.  I hit him lighlty in the stomach and he pulled me into the hug.  I hugged him back and pulled away to sit on the couch in the room as the other guys came in.

"You ok Jess?" Luke laughed as he glanced at me and Mikey.  Mikey and I just started laughing and waved it off.  Calum stormed into the sound room and slammed the door.

"God he's a dick." I mumbled as I got out my phone.  I started texting Sam as the boys started recording.  Sam said she missed having me around and I admitted missing her too.  It was boring without her.  

~~~a few hours later~~~

"Hey Jess, we're back." Ashton shook me as we pulled up to the hotel.  I jumped out of the car and walked with Ash back into the hotel.  We got into the elevator and I hugged Ashton as the elevator went up to our floor.  

As soon as we got to our floor I went straight to my room.  I was really tired and I also didn't want to be around Calum anymore.  I plobbed down on my bed and covered myself with the comforter.  

I heard someone come in and I looked up to see Ashton standing next to my bed. "Calum left to go to a club.  I'm sorry Jess."  He said as he came over to me and sat down.  

"It's fine, we're over anyway.  We weren't even a real thing so it doesn't matter anyway." I said as I sat up and tried to joke about it.  I gave Ash a bug smile which he returned.  He turned on my TV and put on a random movie.  We both layed back on my bed and ordered ice cream from room service.  

~~~hours later~~~

"Jess, stay here."  Ashton said as he got up and went to look out my door.  I saw him stiffen and he turned back towards me.  He mouthed to me to stay put and wait in the room.  He went outside and I heard him bang on Calum's door.  

"Calum! Open the door!" Ashton yelled as he continued to bang on the door.  I buried myself under my blankets trying to block out him yelling.  I heard Calum open his door and then a crunch.  I climbed out of my bed and opened my door to see Calum holding his nose and Ashton trying to contain his anger.

"What the fuck was that dude!?!" Calum said as he pinched his nose trying to get it to stop bleeding.  He stood to his full height and looked at Ashton.

"You fucking broke my sister's heart!  She saw you last night with that slut! Let me guess you have another one in your room don't you!?" Ashton said as he pushed past Calum and opened the door.  Sure enough there was another girl standing behind it.

"Fuck you man.  I can do whatever I want.  Now leave."  Calum hissed and he went back to the girl.

"Fine, we will."  Ashton came back into the room as I opened the door.  He started packing my bags for me and threw away all of our trash.

"Ashton what are you doing?"

"We're going back to Australia whether Calum wants to or not."

****** HI VOTE AND COMMENT BYE ******