54. Lunch

"Do I really have to leave the room?  I'm perfectly fine where I am."  I mumbled as I buried myself deeper into the bed under the sheets and comforter.  Michael had told me that Ashton, Anne Marie, and I were all supposed to be going out for lunch.  After last night though, I'm seriously considering just staying in my bed all day and getting Michael to cuddle with me.  

"Yes Jess, you have to go.  Ashton needs you there for support.  I'm not saying you have to talk or anything just be there for Ashton as he tries to explain what happened and maybe throw in a few details that he may miss."  Michael was walking around the room getting his clothes out for the day and brushing his teeth as he talked to me, trying to convince me to get out of bed.  

"Fine."  I sighed as I unwrapped myself from the sheets and went to my suitcase to look for my leggings and one of Michael's tank tops that he had given me.  I grabbed my converse and small makeup bag and went into the bathroom to get ready.  A few minutes later I emerged clothed and a light layer of mascara on.  I had thrown my hair into it's usual ponytail not bothering to do anything else with it.  

I sat down on the bed as Michael came back into the room with his phone in his hand.  "Ok princess, Ashton said he is in the lobby and that you guys are just going to the restaurant together because he doesn't want the risk of you getting mobbed at any point.  Good luck, I love you."  He said as he gave me a long kiss before he pulled me up and pushed me out the door.  I probably never would have gotten up if he didn't do that.  

"Love you too!" I yelled through the door and I heard him laugh.  I saw no use in trying to get back inside so I walked down to the lobby where Ashton was waiting for me sitting on one of the couches.  When he saw me stood up and gave me a kind of "I'm sorry" look and gave me a bone crushing hug.  

"Alright, let's get this over and done with ok?  I will do all of the talking so don't worry about any of it.  We got this Jess.  Irwin siblings are the best siblings."  Ashton said as he tried to make me laugh.  I did giggle a little bit and he seemes happy with it so we walked out of the hotel and down the street to a small cafe type place.  I spotted Anne Marie and immediately clung to Ashton as we walked inside.  He put me kind of behind his back as we walked up to the table where she was sitting.  

Ashton said a quick hello before we all sat down and I gazed at my lap while Ashton and Anne Marie talked.  I would have brought my phone but Michael had teken it from me beforehand so that I wouldn't be on it the whole time.  I wasn't paying much attention anyway but Ashton seemed very mad so I listened in.

"Ashton she must come home.  She can't have the risk of hurting herself again.  She needs to come home with me, back to Australia."  

**** SORRY ABOUT THE CLIFFHANGER AND SHORT IM JUST REALLY TIRED AND IT WILL BE ENDING IN THE NEXT LIKE 5 CHAPTERS IM SORRY but there will be another book so yay!!!! and yeah hope you like it and comment and vote and stuff :) ****