41. A Surprise

I didn't fall back asleep when we got back to the house.  I stayed beside Michael for the whole night thinking about everything.  I knew that Michael liked me a lot and he would always be there for me.  At around 7 am I got up without waking Mikey and went to look for Ashton.  I noticed that he wasn't in the house after I checked all of the available rooms.  I wandered to Luke's room and saw he was awake.  

"Luke can I come in?"  I said as I knocked lightly on the door frame and saw Luke wave me in.  I walked over and sat on the end of his bed facing him.  "Luke, I'm sorry and I didn't think it through.  I feel so guilty now and I know I should have come to you or Ashton for help.  I promise I will come to you before next time."  I tucked my knees to my stomach and wrapped my arms around them.  

"It hurts me when you do that.  I used to cut too.  I stopped for the fans and for the guys."  He took off his few bracelets from his wrist and turned his wrist over to reveal white scars.  Tears blurred my vision as I covered my mouth so that I didn't cry.  Luke put his bracelets back on and pulled me in for a tight hug.  He held me while I cried and I finally stopped and pulled away.  I wiped my tears away with my shirt.  

"I'm so sorry Luke.  And do you know where Ashton is?  I looked for him everywhere."  I said as I sat with my legs crossed.  Luke shook his head saying that he didn't know where he was so I got up and went back to my room.  I grabbed my laptop and decided to just scroll through tumblr because I wasn't going back to sleep anyway.   I scrolled through my feed and followed a few people here and there.

I heard the front door open and footsteps come in.  I closed my laptop and set it on my bed before I snuck out of my room and made my way down the steps.  I saw a flash of a blonde ponytail and Ashton closing the front door as quietly as he could.  "Um Ashton, what's going on?"  

"Oh hey Jess.  I'm not doing anything you know just chilling."  Ashton said as he tried to look relaxed and leaned on the door.  I didn't believe him for one second I saw Brenna's ponytail.  When I tried to walk into the kitchen Ashton ran over to me and stood in the way stretching out his arms and legs so I couldn't get through. The advantages of being short are that you can get through spaces so I just went through the gap in his arm and leg.  

"Jess!!!!!"  Brenna and Sam screamed as they came running over to me careful to avoid my side because I had told them what happened.  We had a big group hug that lasted a while before Brenna and Sam dragged me to my room to talk about all that has happened.

"Wait, before you guys start talking, who were the two women in the kitchen with you?"  I asked as I calmed them down and we all sat on my bed.

"Oh that was Mama Joy, Calum's mom, and Mama Karen, Michael's mom."  Sam explained.  I nodded and then realized that Ashton's, I mean, my mom had not been down there.

"What about mine and Ashton's mom?"  The two girls looked at each other and turned to me.  I could tell that they didn't want to tell me.

"She's in the guest house with Mama Liz.  Ashton hasn't told her about you yet.  I wasn't supposed to tell you that because Ashton told us not too but you deserve the truth.  Ashton just told her that you are Michael's girlfriend and are living with them right now."  Brenna said as she looked down and then back up to me to see if I was angry.  I had to admit I was shocked.  I wasn't that angry, I knew Ashton did what he did to protect me from getting my feelings hurt.  

"Ok so anyway, how long are you guys staying? Don't you have school and stuff?"  They explained to me how they would be with us for the whole entire tour.  They guys had been planning it behind my back to surprise me.  They knew I would eventually get bored with just them and I needed other girls with me.  Mama Liz would be tutoring all three of us at the same time and we would have study time together in the morning.  

That's when the questions about what happened started to be asked.  I explained to them that Michael had taken me to Hollywood and that a group of girls had mobbed us.  I told them about how they took all of my bracelets and kept saying horrible things about me.  I explained how I finally got away from them and then called Calum to pick me up.  I told them about the hospital and Luke, all except that he used to cut, it would have broken Brenna's heart if she knew.  

I showed them the bandages and made them promise not to tell Michael, Calum, or Ashton unless I said it was ok.  I heard the front door open again and ran out of the room to look over the balcony to see who it was.  Ashton was hugging a woman with blonde hair and kind eyes.

"Mom?" 

************ SORRY SAM I DIDNT ADD SMUT THIS CHAPTER BUT IT WILL BE COMING.  I dont really like smut because I hate writing it ewwwww Yucky.  Anyway, vote and comment and all that great stuff hop u liked it :) *************