26. Time with Mikey and Tattoos

"Michael can you please stay? I don't trust myself to be alone right now." I said as I rested my cheek against Michael's chest.  

"Of course Jess." He said as we let go.  I walked over to my bed and pulled back the comforter.  Michael and I climbed in, him on his side and me curled into his chest.  He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer letting his arm rest across my waist.  I rested my head under his chin we both said goodnight.

~~~next morning~~~

I woke up Michael's head resting on my chest, one arm over my stomach, and one of his legs entangled with mine.  I reached for my phone careful not to wake him up and saw it was eleven in the morning.  I decided to wake Michael up knowing he was always hungry and he was going to be like starving.  

I poked Michael's cheek and he stirred a little bit but he didn't wake up.  I ran my fingers through his hair and I saw a smile come to his face before I saw one of his eyes open slightly.  "Morning sunshine." I said as I helped him sit up on the bed and I got up to brush my teeth.  From the bathroom I saw him stretching his arms and rubbing his eyes a little.  I finished brushing my teeth and changed the bandage on my cut from last night.

"Hello, can I just say you are an amazing cuddler? Like that was the best sleep that I've ever had."  Michael said as he came over to me, picked me up, and spun me around in the air as I laughed at him.  He set me down and I looked up at him to see his messy hair pointing in all different directions.  

"I had to say I actually didn't have a nightmare and it was the best sleep ever.  Thanks for staying with me Mikey." I said as I gave him one last hug and walked to my closet to pick out an outfit for the day.  Since I only cut once last night I could blame it on my table or something.  I grabbed a short sleeve 5sos shirt that the boys had given me and a pair of black shorts.  Michael told me he was going back to his room to change and he left.  I changed into my clothes for the day and I had to say it was really cute.

I went downstairs to get some breakfast and sat down next to Ashton at the table.  "Morning." I said as I yawned and started to eat my cereal.  Ashton greeted me back and looked at me while I was eating my cereal.

"Jess I want a tattoo."  He said as he continued to look at me.  I told him that he should get one if he wanted one.  "Yeah, but I want us both to get one.  It would be cool because then we could say we got one and we could see each other flip out which would be hysterical."  He started to laugh which caused me to laugh.  Our laughs sounded so much alike it was scary.  

"Um yeah, sure Ash.  I will get a tattoo with you." I said after we both had finally calmed down enough to speak.  He smiled and got up I'm pretty sure to get dressed.  I finished my cereal and went back upstairs and to Mikey's room.  His door was open so I walked in and saw him scrolling through Twitter on his laptop.  I snuck up on him and jumped down next to him.  He didn't seem scared at all so I looked at him and stuck out my tongue at him.

I took his laptop and sat up and went to his profile.  I started tweeting over and over on his laptop "Jess is the most amazing girl in the whole entire world".  I also followed as many fans as I could before it went to follow limit.  I promised his followers that I would steal his phone and follow as many as I could again.  

"You are so special sometimes." Michael laughed as he took his laptop back and turned it off.  That's when I remembered what I came up for.

"Michael I'm getting a tattoo!" I said as I started jumping up and down on his bed.  He looked up at me with his eyebrows raised and shook his head a smile starting to appear on his face.

"You will not get a tattoo.  I've gotten one before and you will not be able to handle it."  I jumped onto his back while he was laying down and I put my chin on the top of his head.  I told him about how I had a high pain tolerance and Ashton and I were getting them together.  Michael asked me what I was going to get and I told him whatever Ashton was going to get, I would too.  

Ashton called me and I dragged Mikey down with me.  I was going to prove that I had a high pain tolerance and he had to be there for me to prove it.  Also, I just kind of wanted him to be there in case it did hurt.  We all jumped into the car and Ashton drove us to a nearby tattoo shop.  We got there and hopped out of the car.  Ashton walked up to the front while Michael and I sat down in the chairs near the front.

"Hey Ash, what are we getting?" I asked as Ashton took the other seat next to me.  He pulled a piece of paper out of his back pocket and I saw the tally marks from the 5sos logo.  "This is perfect!" I said as I handed the page back to him.  We both decided that we would get it on the side part of our wrist.  We were both getting it done at the same time so we had to be in different rooms.  

"I will go in with Jess, Ash, don't worry.  She can squeeze my hand if it hurts too much."  Michael said as we stood up and were taken to one of the rooms.  I sat down in the big chair and Michael pulled up a smaller one beside me.  The guy doing my tattoo transferred the design onto my skin and started to outline it in black.  I was surprised to see that it actually didn't hurt too much.  I laid back in my chair and Mikey handed me my phone from the table beside me.  I just scrolled through all of my social media apps until the guy told me that he was done.  

"Thanks." I said as I stood up and looked at my new tattoo.  It looked amazing and I was happy I had gotten it.  Michael and I walked into the lobby where Ashton was paying for the tattoos.  We showed each other the tattoos and agreed they looked amazing.  Michael still seemed a little shocked that I didn't even flinch when I got it done.  I guess I proved him wrong.

***** This was kind of like a filler chapter but yay! They got tattoos and Messie is blossoming :)))))) *****