52. The Start

We all ate our breakfast while sitting at the table. Once we finished, Sam, Brenna, and I all went to change into our clothes and pack our bags. Normally I would just get Michael to pack mine, but I decided that I would pack both mine and his. I owed it to him. He had made breakfast which was a hard task when making it for five people and it took a lot of time.

I went into my room and threw on some leggings and one of Michael's Green Day shirts. I put on my black converse and packed my clothes and then went to Mikey's room and packed all of his. I brought my bags down to the living room and left them in the corner for when we were going to leave. Supposedly the first stop of the tour was actually in Canada. I had never been to Canada but they had some of the best hockey in the world. They always won the Olympics for ice hockey.

I looked around the house and finally saw Michael out by the pool. I walked out and sat next to him on the edge of the pool. I leaned my head onto his shoulder and he wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "I packed your stuff up for you by the way." I said to Michael as I hugged him.

"Thank you Princess you didn't have to do that." He said with a smile. He stood up and pulled me up with him as we went back into the house and took a seat on the sofa in the living room where everyone else is.

"Ok guys, so our first stop is in Toronto, Canada. We need to figure out the seating arrangements for the plane. Of course, it will be Sam and I, Mikey and Jess, and Luke and Brenna. But we have a problem with figuring out where Calum will be." Ashton said as we all discussed the tour.

"I can just sit by myself. More room for me." Calum said as he started clapping and smiling. Once we got up though, I told everyone except Ash my amazing plan. The plan was to get a really annoying little kid to sit next to him. We all agreed with the plan that as soon as we got to our gate at the airport, we would let a little kid and his mom have mine and Michael's first class tickets so the kid would sit next to Calum.

We all pinky promised and then got in the car to head to the airport. The moms supposedly had a later flight so we waved as we drove away from the house.

"Ash when are we going to tell Anne Marie who I really am?" I asked as I leaned through the opening in the middle row of the car and looked at Ashton.

"Soon enough Jess. We just have to figure out the right time because I don't know how she will react to all of this. On top of you dating Michael and she knows how Michael is with girls normally." He said while looking at Michael with a questioning expression.

"Hey you know that's all over man." Michael answered back to him.

"I just really hope she likes me."

*** IM REALLY SORRY ITS SO SHORT I COULDNT REALLY THING OF ANYTHING ELSE FOR THIS CHAPTER. the next chapters won't be short so don't worry. ***