31. School and Double Date

We talked to all of the fans on Instagram for a little while longer and even posted a photo of of the guys hanging out in the living room.  Some of them were super nice and we had a few people unfollow once they found out who we were, but whatever.  

We woke up the next morning and got dressed really quick.  We walked to the coffee shop that was close to my house.  We sat down across from each other in a booth near the back.  "So Jess, school starts in a week." Sam said after we ordered our coffee and we started talking about school.

"Yeah, I know.  I'm pretty sure Ashton already enrolled me."  I was never one to like school.  I mean, I did have straight A's and everything but it was still like hell for me.  I thought about being in a new school.  I mean, at least I would have Sam and Brenna there.  That made it a little better.

"Ok so I'm just going to inform you now.  The popular girls will definitely try and drag you in since everyone knows that you're Ashton's sister and know the boys.  Of course, I will keep them away from Ash, you will keep them away from Mikey, and Brenna will keep them away from Luke.  We still have to keep Calum away from it though.  They don't care about anyone's feelings.  Anyway, make sure you aren't late to English class.  Mr. Marskit doesn't cut you a break even if you're new.  Also, just try and stay with me as much as you can because the guys are complete jerks.  Other than that you will be fine."  Sam explained to me as our coffee's were brought to us and we let it cool.

I nodded my head, I already knew most girls were going to try and get close to me.  I had Sam and Brenna and they were the only two that I needed.  I was thankful that we are all in the same year.  The orphanage made sure we always went to school and had proper schooling.  

We finished off our drinks and paid before leaving and heading back to my house.  We got inside the door and saw Michael and Ashton standing next to each other with their hands behind their backs.  I looked back and forth between them and could tell that they were nervous for some weird reason.  They glanced at one another and brought their hands out from behind their backs.  They each had a bouquet of flowers and Michael had a stuffed dolphin while Ashton had a penguin.  

I jumped into Michael's arms and Sam did the same with Ashton.  Michael hugged me back and then set me down and gave me my flowers and dolphin.  I was surprised to see that he had actually paid attention during our game of 20 Questions.  

I looked at Sam and we both went into a giggling fit.  I led her into the kitchen with the boys following as I grabbed two vases to put the flowers in.  After we had our flowers in the vases we looked back to Ashton and Michael, this time they were holding up little posters with the words, "Will you go on a double date with us?" 

"Of course!!!!" Sam and I yelled as we hugged the two boys again.  I let go of Mikey and grabbed Sam's hand running up the stairs.  Michael yelled up to us that we were going at 8 and to wear something casual.  Thankfully Sam and I both wore the same size clothes so she could just wear something of mine.  We both went into my closet searching for the perfect outfits.  

Sam decided on a pair of white and black shorts, and a Nirvana shirt.  I grabbed my blue ombred long sleeve shirt and my favorite pair of black ripped shorts.  I put on some mascara while Sam handled her makeup and I went searching for my converse.  

I finally found them with some help from Sam and we went down the stairs to see Mikey and Ashton waiting for us.  Michael took my hand as Ashton took Sam's and they walked us out the door.  We hopped into the car and Ashton started driving.  I sat in the back seat with Michael while Ashton and Sam sat up front.  Michael grabbed my hand in his and intertwined our fingers.  He dropped our hands into his lap and rubbed my hand with his thumb.  

We pulled up to an ice rink that I had never seen before.  It was a lot bigger than the one closer to our house.  Sam and I basically dragged them inside and we saw a game going on and ran up to the glass with Michael and Ashton following behind us.  Sam and I both started cheering for our local team, they were up by 1 two minutes into the first.  

"I'm guessing you like this date?"  Michael said as he came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me, letting his chin rest on my shoulder.  

"This is perfect."  I said as I turned and gave him a quick kiss before turning my attention back to the game just as a player scored.

****** SASHTON AND MESSIE YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYY Hope u guys liked this chapter and in ice hockey, there are three periods of time that are 20 minutes long if you were confused :) ******