43. Concert and Telling Michael

"Woah.  Bigger than the bottom floor of my house back home."  Sam said as we all walked around the dressing room taking in how big it is.  I took a seat on one of the couches that was in the corner while Sam and Brenna contiinued to look around.  The boys came in and Michael came and sat down next to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders.  Luke and Ashton wanted to give Sam and Brenna a tour of the stadium so they left, and Calum was hanging out with the 1D boys somwhere.  

"Wanna play video games?  We have our own XBox and everything.  It's pretty awesome just saying."  Michael suggested as he stood up and pulled me to my feet.  He took me down a long hallway and we came upon a room with a big screen and the XBox already set up and ready to play.  Michael had told me how he had been practicing so that he would finally beat me, which was not going to happen might I add.  

"You're going down Clifford."  I said as I jumped onto a bean bag chair and grabbed a controller from the floor.  Michael turned the XBox on and started the game.  I heard someone open the door to the gaming room and a bunch of footsteps stop behind us.  I kept myself focused on the game.

"Yeah go Jess!"  I heard a Irish voice yell.  I turned for a quick second to see the 1D boys, Calum, Luke, Ashton, Brenna, and Sam behind us.  I focused on the game as the group started cheering for either me or Mikey.  Finally I beat him him and I stood up and I was surrounded in a group hug.

"Damn Jess you're too good at this like what the fuck."  Michael said as he grabbed me and picked me up.  Sam and Brenna saw the flash of pain in my eyes.  Michael put me down and we all left the room because the boys had to go to sound check.  Brenna, Sam, and I all went back to the dressing room to hang out before the concert started.  

"You need to tell him sooner or later.  You know that Michael will find out, I mean, you guys cuddle all the time, what if your shirt were to accidentally go up a tiny bit and he sees the bandages?"  Sam said as she put her phone down and looked at me.  I told her that I would when I felt ready to explain.  Because I also had to tell him that Luke was the one to take me to the hospital, which I doubt he would be happy about.  

One of the crew members came in to tell us that the guys were ready to go on.  We were off to the side of the stage in a small area with three chairs for us.  They told us that the moms were on the opposite side because there wasn't enough room.  We waved and talked to some of the fans that were behind and to the side of us.  We took as many pictures as we could until we saw the boys come on the stage.  

"Hello L.A!!!! We are 5 Seconds of Summer!!!" Ashton said into his microphone as he sat down onto his stool.  My brother was a strange person that's for sure.  He looked out in the crowd and when he saw us he gave us a goofy little grin which of course all of the fans went crazy for.  The rest of the guys looked over at us and waved with smiles on their faces.

I looked at the crowd and saw a few sings here and there go up.  I even saw some with "Messie 4 Lyfe" "Sashton is the Best!" and "I cruise ship Lenna".  Brenna, Sam, and I decided that we would collect some of the posters and take them with us.  We told the girls that were closest to us to tell the other girls to pass their posters forward and we would keep them and show them to the guys.  Surprisingly, the girls passed them up rather quickly and soon we all were holding at least 50 posters.  We made a small pile in front of us as they kept piling in.  

By the end of the concert we had over 200 posters and letters to take back to the dressing room with us.  As the guys ended their set, we waved and said goodbye to the girls around us and promised them that we would follow them on twitter and tell the boys to follow them also.  

"Ok so let's seperate them into groups.  Letters in one pile, posters in another, and finally twitter names."  I said as we laid everything down onto the floor in the dressing room as the boys walked in.  

"Wow, didn't realize you guys had that much time on your hands.  And secret twitters? Wow."  Calum said sarcastically as the guys saw all of the stuff we had laid out in front of us.  I started handed the boys letters that had their names on them.  Some of them were highly decorated and some were plain but you could tell that the guys were excited about them.  

I started following all the girls that had given their twitter names.  It was easy since I followed almost all of them so everyone else had to just follow everyone I followed.  We all looked through the posters and some were really funny while others were meaningful and heartfelt.  The guys each took the ones that they liked and us girls took the rest which were mostly the Messie, Lenna, and Sashton ones.  

"Hey Jess want to go back to the game room for a little while?  We're going to wait for the 1D guys to play their set."  Michael asked me as I stood up from the floor and we walked back to the game room together.  

"You're going down, yet again, Clifford."  I said as I sat down.  That's when I realized he hadn't turned the XBox on or given me a controller.  

"I was going to ask about this earlier but everyone kind of barged in and I didn't know what to do, so, um, I saw, the uh, the bandages."  I froze as soon as he started speaking.  He knew about the bandages.  He must have seen them when he carried me to my bed a few nights ago.  

"Michael it, I don't really know how to say this, um, I, ok.  When we went and got mobbed a few days ago, I got seperated from you and this group of girls surrounded me.  They took my bracelets and started telling me all these horrible things about myself, which I already knew.  It just made it worse to me because then I realized that other people were thinking it too.  I got away from them and hid out in a cafe which is when I called Calum to come pick me up.  Later that night I couldn't sleep and I just, I cut, a lot, and I couldn't stop the bleeding.  Luke heard me in the bathroom and he took me to the hospital.  I swear I meant to tell you but I just thought you would be dissapointed in me and I didn't want that to happen."  I couldn't bare to look at Michael after I told him.  I heard him get up and start pacing around the small room.  

He didn't say anything and left the room.  I heard him punch the wall as he walked somewhere.  This is what I didn't want to happen.

****** Two of my friends bugged me all of today to update so I did, hope your happy Brenna and Sam.  Comment and vote :) ******