14. Brother Time and A Secret

"Hey guys you better have gotten me some good food!!!" I yelled through the house as Mikey and I walked in the door. Mikey laughed at me as we kicked our shoes off and I sprinted into the kitchen. My face lit up as I saw the Chinese food sitting on the counter. I felt someone's arms wrap around my body as I tried to walk to the food.

"Well hello to you to babe." Calum said as he gave me a peck on the cheek. I turned around in his arms and kissed his lips softly. As I kissed him he slowly let go and that's when I ran over to the food and grabbed my favorites, wanton soup and an egg roll. I looked back at Cal and saw he was pouting with his arms crossed.

"Awe Cal, you know I love you, but I love food a lot more right now." I said as I stared laughing and bumped my hip to his as I walked to the living room where the rest of the guys were sitting. I took my seat next to Ashton on the floor and leaned into him. He tried to take my egg roll and I slapped his hand away as we both started giggling.

"You guys are so alike it's scary." Luke said from his chair behind us. Him and Mikey were now in a heated game of FIFA. Calum was still in the kitchen doing who knows what.

"We are not that alike." Ashton said as he turned his head toward Luke and stuck his tongue out. I copied Ashton and looked at Luke to see that he paused the game. His eyes widened and he shook his head. Ashton and I went into another fit of laughter and Mikey and Luke just glanced at us every now and then. After we calmed down I told the guys that I was going to change into more comfortable clothes because skinny jeans aren't the best thing to hang out in.

I went into my room and threw on a pair of shorts that covered my cuts and a long sleeve shirt. I threw my hair into a quick ponytail and found a pair of my best fuzzy socks. When I got down the steps I slid into the room with my fuzzy socks and put my hands on my hips in an attempt to look sassy when I started laughing uncontrollably.

"Nice outfit Jess." Ashton laughed as he came and picked me up and threw me onto the couch. I clutched my stomach from laughing so hard. As the laughing fit stopped I stood up and went and sat on top of Ashton who was laying on the ground.

"Hey guys have you seen Ashton?" I said as I looked around the room. I heard Ashton groan as he tried to push me off of him.

"Nope haven't seen him, sorry." Calum said as he walked back into the room finally and handed Luke, Mikey, and I a bowl of ice cream. Ashton wrapped his arms around my stomach and pulled me down so I was laying next to him.

"I think I have the best sister ever." Ashton said as he pulled me into a hug on the floor.

"Yes, yes you do." I said to Ashton. I heard a bunch of awes coming from the other guys and we pulled away. I stood up and grabbed my phone off the table. I had a text from Sam.

Sam: Hey can I come over tomorrow? My house is so boringggg

Jessie: Yeah sure, be here at like 1

Sam: Ok Thanks :)

I told the guys that Sam was coming over and they all nodded their heads and said it was fine. I climbed up to bedroom and slowly fell asleep.

~~~next day~~~

"Hey Sam what's up." I said as I let her in the front door and led her to the living room.

"Chilling with my best friend. And I have a really cool idea, but it might be kind of weird." She said as he pulled out her phone and started typing on it.

"Um sure, what is it?" I said as I looked at what she was doing on her phone. "Instagram?"

"Yeah, I was thinking since it would suck once people found out you were Ashton's sister that they were only friends with you because of the band and stuff. So I thought that if we started a fan account we could talk to fans and make real friends without them finding out about the guys." Sam said with a smile as she started to create the fan account.

"Yeah that would be pretty cool. It's like I'm Hannah Montana!" We both started laughing and the guys came in to see what we were laughing about. Calum came and sat next to me and gave me a quick peck on the lips.

"OTP!!!! Wait never mind I didn't say that!" Sam said as she quickly looked back down at her phone. She finished the page and posted the first picture, a pic of the guys at one of their recent shows, explaining that her and I were going to be running it.

This was going to be so much fun!

**hope you are liking it, please vote and comment :) **