50. Cuddling and Those Three Words

After Michael said he really liked me too, we kissed a few more times before we heard the lock on the door open.  I climbed out of Michael's lap and we both stood up.  We were blinded a tiny bit by the light that came in when Luke opened the door.  When I recovered my sight I punched him in the arm along with Calum who was standing right beside Luke.  

"Hey it was all Mikey's idea not ours.  You should be punching him not us."  Calum replied in a sassy tone.  I crossed my arms and just looked at him and he immediately hid behind Luke.

"No Cal, she would rather kiss him."  Luke said as then started making kissy noises like a little five year old.  Sometimes I really questioned how these guys could be older than me and still act less mature than me.  I flipped Luke off and walked out of the studio hand in hand with Michael.  We got to where everyone else was by the pool and I saw everyone look down at our hands.  Ashton didn't seem too thrilled but he had a smile on his face nonetheless.  I looked up at Michael and he had a ginormous grin on his face.  He squeezed my hand and looked at me, his smile growing by the second.  

"Wait a second, so does this mean that you guys are boyfriend and girlfriend again or..?"  Sam asked us as we sat down on one of the couches that surrounded a small fire pit by the pool.  Michael just shrugged and looked at me for confirmation.  I thought about it for a second and nodded my head as a yes.  Michael jumped up from beside me and started to run around screaming and celebrating.  I just laughed at him as he finally calmed down and came back and sat down next to me again.  He laid down and put his head in my lap while letting his feet dangle off the other end of the couch.  

I soflty ran my fingers through his bright pink locks and saw him close his eyes.  I payed attention to the conversation that Luke, Calum, and Ashton were having about the tour.  We were going to be leaving in two days for the concert so we had to start packing soon.  I also heard them say that Michael would be the one to stay with me in my room now that we had forgiven each other and fine.  I heard Michael's soft snores and looked down at my lap to see that he had fallen asleep.  He's so cute when he sleeps because he gets this little smile on his face and just seems so happy with what he's dreaming about.  

A few minutes later he slowly woke up and looked up at me giving me a small smile.  He sat up and rested his head on my shoulder while wrapping his arms around me.  I saw Calum stand up and walk over to us "Michaellll I'm supposed to be the cuddly one in this band."  Calum stuck his tongue out at Mikey and then rejoined Luke and Ashton.  Michael stood up and pulled me in for a loose hug.  

"Wanna go cuddle cause I'm really tired."  Michael said into my hair and then kissed my cheek.  I told him yes and we both said goodnight to everyone as it was starting to get dark.  We went up to Michael's room and he pulled the comforter on his bed back so that he could both climb in.  Michael was on his face and I was lying on my side facing him.  I tucked my head into his neck and snuggled closer into him.  He wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head.  Michael said it in a very light whisper and I'm not sure if I was supposed to hear it but he said, "I love you Jess."  

"I love you too Mikey."  I said as I looked up and him and saw the biggest smile on his face.  He leaned down and kissed my lips softly.  

"I really do love you Jessie Irwin."  

****** OH MY GOD THEY SAID I LOVE YOU lol and yeah I hoped you like this sorry it was kind of short but yeah comment and vote pleaseeeee :) *******