8. Hanging Out and Revealing a Secret

Once the guys got home from the grocery store, Ashton and I pretended that our conversation never happened.  Ash did sneak me a smile when Cal hugged me when they got home.  

"Hey guys, I'm going to have Sam come over so you have to leave." I told them as I grabbed some pop tarts from the cupboard and sat on the counter.

"Wow, getting kicked out of our own house by a girl." Luke said as he got up and stomped out of the room.  He was being his normal diva self.  Since being with the boys, I had learned that Luke could get very dramatic at times.

"Don't worry about him Jess, I'll take him to the zoo to see the penguins and he will come back the happiest person on Earth." Mikey said as he chased after Luke.

"Yeah, I think I will go too... Bye Jess!" Cal said and gave me a quick hug before following MIkey and Luke.  Ash wiggled his eyebrows at me and gave me his award winning smile before chasing after the other boys.  He sure was a cheeky bastard, but I love him. 

I had texted Sam earlier knowing that the boys would cooperate and leave so I could hang out with her.  She was the only friend I have right now and they understand it, which I am so grateful. 

I heard a knock at the door and opened it to find Sam with a box of pizza and some soda.

"You know me so well." I laughed as I led her into the living room.  I went to the kitchen to grab some plates and cups and a secret stash of the boys' candy they didn't think I knew about.  They hadn't realized the extent of my sneakiness.  I once snuck out of the orphanage without anyone knowing.  I was skilled to say the least.

I walked back into the living room and Sam is on the couch in a cocoon of blankets looking through the movies on Netflix.  I got us each 2 pieces of pizza and plopped down onto the couch.  

~~~~~~~few hours later~~~~~~~~~~

I've been dying from laughter the past two hours.  Sam and I had watched Bridesmaids and 21 Jump Street and we had laughed until we couldn't laugh anymore.    

"That was the best day ever in the history of the world!" Sam said, we had finally kind of calmed down from our laughing fit.  

"I totally agree with that!" I said as I stood up and shook my legs since they fell asleep.  I grabbed the trash from our movie marathon and threw it into the trash in the kitchen.

"Hey Jessie, who do you live with here?" Sam said as she came into the kitchen behind me and sat on the counter next to me.  I grabbed two lollipops and handed one to her. 

"I live here with my brother and his friend.  I used to live in an orphanage but my brother found me."  I explained as I bit into my lollipop.  I knew I was going to have to tell her about my brother sooner or later.  I just didn't want it to change our friendship at all.  Hopefully it wouldn't.  I got a text message from Ashton.

Most Amazing Big Bro Ever: Hey Jess, we're on our way home.

Jess: Ok, you guys are meeting Sam so be cool.

Most Amazing Big Bro Ever: I will, not sure about the other guys though ;)

I put my phone back into my pocket and jumped down from the counter to stretch out my body since I was sore from sitting on the couch so long.  I heard the boys' car pull up and I froze in place.

"Ok so you're going to meet my brother and his friends so just stay calm and be cool." I rambled out to Sam as fast as I could and a confused expression came up on her face. 

The boys came sprinting into the kitchen and stopped when they saw Sam sitting on the counter.  They all waved and Sam stood there in shock.

** Cliffhanger because you know I love cliffhangers they are so fun lol**