35. Music Lesson and Facetiming

"Hey Jess want to get a tour of the house?"  Luke asked as I was unpacking my bag.  I hung up the last of my shirts and followed Luke down to the main floor.  "Ok so here we have, the kitchen, the living room, the movie room, and the gaming room.  You already know the upstairs, just bedrooms and  bathrooms.  So out here we have the pool and fire pit.  We also have a pretty amazing view, just saying.  And here is the studio."  Luke told me as he led me around.  

"Why have you guys not brought me here sooner?"  I said as I looked around at all the instruments and equipment inside the studio.  I had been dying to learn how to play the guitar and the drums since I heard Green Day.  I sat behind the drums and started playing something I had seen Ash play millions of times before.

"Woah, you could replace Ashton in the band if you kept learning to play.  How did you know how to play? I never saw Ash teach you."   Luke came and stood next to me as I ended the part I was playing.  

"I just have watched him play so many times that I just kind of remembered how to I guess."  I said as I shrugged and stood up.  That's when I went over to the guitar and just started strumming.  Eventually I figured out how to play the start of Amnesia.

"Ok so now you can replace the band.  We seriosuly need to fully teach you how to play becuase you're really good with music."  I set down the guitar and we both went back into the house.  Luke called Ashton and Michael down into the living room where we were sitting.

Luke told the guys how I needed to learn to play the drums and guitar.  Ashton immediately had a big smile on his face and grabbed my hand and dragged me back to the drum set in the studio.  He pulled up a seat next to his stool and we sat down.  He handed me a set of drum sticks and got his own.  

"Be prepared to learn your brother's ways Jess."  Ashton said as he played.  He would play a part and then I would play it after him.  We repeated this until he taught me all of the drumming from She Looks so Perfect.  I got it right away and could play the whole song through.  Ashton seemed completely blown away.

"That took me three weeks to learn.  It took you three hours.  Holy shit Jess."  Ashton just started clapping and celebrating.  He picked me up and ran out of the studio with me over his shoulder.  

"Ashton Fletcher Irwin don't you dare!"  I yelled as I pounded on his back.  He was going to throw me into the pool.  That's when I felt his body go forward and he jumped making us both go into the deep end of the pool.  I got out of his grasp and got up on the edge of the pool.  My shirt was now stiching to my body and you could see the slight blue color of my bra.  My jeans were also soaking which meant they were going to be a pain to get off.  

Mikey, Luke, and Calum came running out after hearing my screaming. They all came out asking what was wrong.  I crossed my arms over my chest to try and cover myself and I stuck my tongue out at Ashton.  "I'm going inside.  AND I AM A BETTER DRUMMER THAN ASHTON!!!!!"  I shrieked as I ran past the guys and up to my room.  

I quickly changed into leggings and one of Michael's sweatshirts and grabbed my laptop.  I signed on and facetimed Sam and Brenna.  Thankfully they both picked up and I sat my laptop on my bed as I grabbed a hair tie.

"Heyyyy Jess!!!!"  Brenna said as I came back into frame with my hair in a ponytail.  Sam waved and seemed preoccupied with something on TV.  I told them how I was a more skilled drummer than Ashton and that's when Sam paid attention.

"What did he say when you rocked it?"  Sam asked.  I told them how he threw me into the pool and soaked my clothes.  That's why I was wearing what I was wearing.

"I miss those weirdos.  Without you guys here it is so boring.  We literally have nothing to do.  Even my parents asked where you guys went because I've always been out with you guys."  Brenna explained.  Sam agreed with her that it was really boring and it sucked without us.  

"The good thing is, the boys are getting Luke's mom to come on tour and tutor me.  Since we had to leave and I couldn't go to school with you guys.  That really sucks.  But I will still be able to talk to you guys all the time so it's ok.  Anyway, I have to go.  The guys want me to show them how to defeat this one game or something in the game room.  So bye! I love you guys! Call me later if you can!"  I said as we said goodbye and we hung up.  

**** YAY UPDATE I didn't really have any idea with this so that's why it kind of sucks.  Anyway yeah! Hope you like it and I will most likely be updating later tonight :) Love u guys vote and comment please ****