7. Slumber Party and A Blessing

I ran into the house happy to be out of the car after the drive back home.  The whole time in the car the boys never stopped talking and my ears needed a break.  I jumped onto the couch and pulled out my phone. I decided to tweet about the show.  The boys told me that it didn't matter whether people found out that I was Ashton's sister.

@jessienicole: 5sos concert was amazing, so proud of these four dorks @5sos

The boys came in and Luke walked over to where I was sitting. "Oh I wonder where Jess is? It seems she has dissapeared." Then he sat right on top of me. 

"Luke! Get your fat ass off of me!" I said as I tried to push him off of me.  

"Hey guys did you hear anything? I swear I heard something." Luke called to the other guys.  Mikey came into the room to discover Luke sitting on top of me and started laughing until he couldnt breathe. 

"Luke get your ass off of my sister." Ashton yelled from the kitchen.  Luke immediately stood up and went over to help Mikey who was still laughing his head off.  

"Guysss I'm not tired.  Can we watch movies?"  I said to everyone as I clicked on Netflix and scrolled through the movies.  Another good thing about living with these boys, they had Netflix. 

Ash, Mikey, and Luke said no and headed up to bed.  Cal came and sat next to me as I started Mean Girls.

"I'm up for some movies." Cal said as he grabbed a blanket and pillow and got comfortable.  I snuggled into his side and focused my gaze on the movie.  Within a few minutes I was fast asleep.

~~~~~~ next morning ~~~~~~~

"Jess get your butt down here before we eat your breakfast!" Ash called up to me.  I rolled myself out of bed and made my way downstairs.  

"I'm here, I'm here now give me my fucking food." I sat down at the table and layed my head onto the table.  

"Here you go Miss Sassy Pants." Ash came over in an apron and handed me a plate of eggs and vegemite toast.  

"I love you Ashtonnnn." I said with a smile as I dug into my food.  I asked Ashton where the other guys were and he said they went out to get some more food.  

"Oh and Jess, what's going on with you and Cal?" Ash said as he took a seat across from me at the table.  

"Ummm nothing that I know of?" Shit, he knew, he knew.  He knows I have a crush on Cal. Shit this is not going to go well.

"Jess, I know that you like him.  He likes you too actually.  So if he asks you out I give you permission to date him...." His voice got really quiet at the end.

"Ashton I love you so much!!!!! You are the best brother ever thank you!!!" As I jumped up from my seat and wrapped my arms around him in a huge hug.

I'm surprised though that Ash didn't kill Cal as soon as he found out, but I'm happy he has given me permission.

** Did you like it? I know it's kind of boring now but hopefully you guys will like what starts to happen in the next few chapters... or you might hate me lol**