4. Movie Marathon and Telling a Story

I ran downstairs with my fuzzy shorts and oversized t shirt on. I'm not the smallest person don't get me wrong. I'm not a string bean at all. I have curves and big thighs. But I'm proud of it. I would rather have muscle then nothing at all.

Cal called me into the living room where there is a ginormous flat screen TV. He laid three movies in front of me to choose. I think he read my mind because he took one look at me and picked up The Little Mermaid.

"Cal are you sure your not my brother or something because you just read my mind." I said as I started laughing.

"Yeah I'm sure." Cal said with a serious expression. Ok that went wrong really fast.

The movie started and Cal came to sit next to me. I asked where the other boys were and he said they were getting snacks or something. I had the feeling that they didn't like me very much. I had the urge but I knew Cal would get suspicious so I stayed put.

I snuggled up into Cal's chest and had my eyes set on the screen.

After 2 hours, the movie was over. The other boys never came back. Cal told me they were probably just tired or something. I got up to go and put the popcorn bowl in the sink.

I caught a glimpse of a blonde quiff and ran over to where I saw it. Ash, Luke, and Mikey were all standing together in what I think is a type of gaming room.

"Um Luke why were you spying on me?"

"Well Jessie, um Ash kind of has something to tell you..." Luke said with a little bit of a scared tone.

"Ok? Go for it." I said as I say down in a big beanie chair.

"Well, um so as you know you have been living in an orphanage and you didn't know who your parents were or why you were put in there. So I just wanted to tell you that I'm really sorry I didn't find you earlier and I just was so worried about you and I couldn't stand you being away from me and now that I'm 20 I can take care of you and I'm so happy I found you and.." Ash continued to ramble on how much he missed me.

"Ash I really have no idea what you're talking about."

"Jessie, I'm your brother..."

My jaw dropped.