Later that day I was ready to go to my meeting. Little did Jimin know that I was just going to wait in my car for someone to turn up at our house. As I left I saw him look at me shyly and give a gentle peck to my cheek, something he hasn't done in a while and told me to have fun. I didn't reply, just simply walked out the house and into my car. I drove for 5 minutes, just incase he was checking that I actually left but went straight back after driving round the block.

10 minutes later I saw a guy I've never seen before walk up the path. Jimin answered the door with a big smile, hugged him and let him inside.

I didn't know how to feel. I didn't know whether to drive away and never come back. Whether I should storm inside. Whether I should... I don't know, my head is just everywhere. I can't deny the feeling of heart break, the sickness in my stomach and the seething headache I suddenly had though.

But before I could even process what was happening I was running up the path to our house and swinging the door open.

"JIMIN! Tell me what the fuck is going on here" I shouted at him as I walked in on him and the guy I've never seen in a loving hug. I know it was only a hug but once I started seeing red, there was no bringing me back.

"Kook?! What are you doing here? You're supposed to be at your meeting" he asked in panic and stepped away from the guy

"Don't change the subject. Who the fuck are you?!" I went to the guy I've never seen before and punched him across the face before holding him to the wall by his neck

"Kook, Wait. It's not what you think!"

"Why do you think it's okay to ignore me for MONTHS on end and then have this... thing... on the side. Why do you think it's okay to bring him into our home?!"

"Ko-"

"Why is he so much more important that he gets a hug?! You don't ever kiss me, hug me, cuddle me... so tell me why the FUCK I walked in on you holding him. I'm supposed to be your boyfriend..."

"Kook! Listen to me! Stop shouting and listen"

"Why?! Why should I listen to someone who will go behind my back and hurt me in the worst way?!"

"For gods sake! Jungkook! I'm not cheating on you! Why would I hurt you in the way you've hurt me?! Why would I ever inflict that kind of pain on you?"

"W-What? What do you mean 'in the way I've hurt you'? How have I hurt you?"

"By having that guy from your dance studio"

"Who?!"

"Hoseok"

"So you think I'm cheating on you... so you cheat on me?! How the fuck does that work?"

"Kook, let go of him. He's done nothing wrong. I'm not cheating on you" he shouted as he pulled me away from the other guy "Shownu, I'm sorry. I'll call you later, I think I need to sort this with Kook before anything else"

"You will not call him later" I mumbled and watched as Jimin gave me a glare and saw Shownu out the house.

"Come on. Let's talk" he sighed as he walked into the kitchen

"Who is he?"

"Shownu"

"I know that. But how do you know him? Why is he in my house? Why was he hugging you? My boyfriend"

"I know him through Tae. We became good mates around 4 months ago maybe"

"Yeah I bet you're good mates"