-72-

"Remember when I used to say 'Nana I'm not gay. I don't kiss guys. Or I'm straight?" Jaemin nodded. "Yeah. What the hell was I thinking?" Jeno asked causing Jaemin to laugh, "I don't know. You're really stupid" "Can't argue with that" Jeno responded. "I'm going to be late for work if I don't leave right now" Jaemin said and pecked Jeno's lips. "Bye"

*****

Since Jaemin didn't have any friends at his workplace, Wooyoung would hang out with him during his break. The two were currently sipping on their drinks silently so Wooyoung decided to spike up a conversation. "Who was that guy you were with at the party?" "Oh that's my boyfriend" "Boyfriend? But he was totally coming on to me" Wooyoung replied confused.  "Yeah well who wouldn't" "You" Wooyoung said causing Jaemin to chuckle nervously. "That's only because I'm with someone. If I was single, I'd be flirting my ass off"

"Really? What would you say?" "First, I would start with a cheesy pickup line like 'I'm sorry. I didn't order an angel" and then you'd laugh and start blushing so I'd tease you and say 'All I did was tell you one little thing and you're already red' so you'd flirt back and say 'Well a god is standing before me so I couldn't help but blush' and I'd say 'If I'm a god then what are you? Seriously, have you seen you' and you'd say-" "I'd say I am a guy that wants to date you"

*****

It's 2:00 am and I am currently listening to Exo even though I have school tomorrow yet here I am. I love the decisions I make.