-56-

That day Jeno went home instead of going to Jaemin's house. He had a test he had to study for and Jaemin would have just distracted him. As he opened the door, he saw suitcases on the floor. He knew who they were from. He just didn't know why they were there. He closed the door and heard noises in the kitchen. "Mom! Dad! Why are you home?" He placed his bookbag down and waited for an answer.

"Sweetie, we need to talk" his mom said as she walked into the living room with his dad following behind. He sat down on an arm chair while his parents sat down on a couch. "Why are you guys home?" "We ask the questions" his dad said. "Uh okay". "Jinhee called me. That's actually why we're here" his dad said. "Ugh that bitch". "She said you like a guy and that you kissed one before" his mom said. "Son what happened? I thought you were straight" his dad asked.

"I am. I'm straight. I'm just as straight as a circle" Jeno answered. "You know how we feel about this" "It's not like I can control it" "Are you dating a guy?". Jeno stayed silent. "Well?" "Yes! Yes I am! And I love him!" "We're not going to have a gay son. Pack your bags. You're leaving!". "You're kicking me out?" "Yes. You're a disgrace to this family and you don't deserve to be part of the Lee family". "Fine. I'll leave. I don't deserve parents like you anyways!"

*****

Jeno finished packing his bags. He stole some money from his dads' wallet and got the rest from his allowance to be able to provide for himself for a couple of days. He left the house and never looked back. He wasn't sure what to do or where to go but he had to figure it out soon. His phone then dinged so he took it out.

Loml💕
Good luck on your
test Nono. I love you <3

As if God had answered his prayers, he knew what to do. He made his way to Jaemin's house and knocked on the door. Shortly after the young boy opened the door. "Nono what are doing here? And why do you have a suitcase?" "My parents found out. They kicked me out. Can I stay with you?" "Yeah of course. You can stay here for as long as you like" "How bout forever?" "Forever is fine Nono"