-36-

"Why did you kiss him Jaemin?" "Because it was a dare" "You didn't have to kiss back" "But I wanted to". Jaemin instantly realized what he had said and began walking faster. Jeno was a 'little' pissed at Jaemin for kissing Renjun and wanted to know why he did it. "You liked it?" "Jeno I don't get why you're so mad. You're going to get a girlfriend tomorrow because I am 100% positive that Jayeon likes you". "Because lets be honest. Everyone likes you Jeno but I love you"

"That's not the point. The point is that you kissed back" Jeno argued while making weird hand gestures. "I'm tired okay. Can we not talk about this?"  "Fine but this conversation is not over". The two walked in silence and Jaemin was not happy with the way Jeno was acting. He didn't know why the older boy cared so much.

*****

"So why'd you do it?" Jeno asked as soon as they reached Jaemin's house. "Because it was a fucking dare. I had to do it. Just like how you had to do that stupid bet which I regret making. But you know what I regret the most? Falling for you Jeno". And with those words Jaemin grabbed his hoodie and slipped it on. "What are you doing?" Jeno asked seeing Jaemin walking towards the door. "Storming out" "This is your house" "Yeah. Well that's how mad I am!"

The young boy ran out of his house and walked to where his feet were taking him. His eyes started to water but instead of blinking the tears away, he let them fall. He was tired of being heartbroken all the time and it was obvious Jeno didn't care about his feelings. He then bumped into someone and muttered a 'sorry' but the person grabbed his wrist. He honestly didn't care. He just wanted to forget about Jeno for the time being, or maybe forever.