-67-

As Jaemin was at work, a lot of girls stared at him. He didn't like the attention but didn't complain. They tipped him a lot of money, especially when he smiled. He needed the extra money so whenever a girl stared at him, he would wave and smile, earning himself more tips. Jaemin was cleaning a table when the door swung open. He went behind the counter and looked at the person who had just entered.

It was a male. His hair was gray but the nice kind of gray. Not the gray hairs that old people get. He was tall and his jawline was sharp. His skin was flawless and everybody couldn't help but stare. As he walked to the counter, eyes followed him. Jaemin greeted him, "Hello. May I take your order?" "I would like a frappuccino and your number".

"I'm sorry?" Jaemin asked, flustered by the sudden comment. "I think you're cute and would like to take you out sometime. So can I have your number?" Jaemin chuckled and shook his head, "I'm sorry. I can't" "Why not? You're gay". Everyone in the little shop gasped. "Yes I am gay but I have a boyfriend". "Oh my god. I'm so embarrassed. I'm so sorry" "It's fine. I like your energy though. I would like to be friends. I'm Jaemin" "Wooyoung". "My break is soon and I usually skip it, but would you like to eat together?" "Yeah. That'd be great"