-61-

"You're always doing this shit Jaemin! Can't you just keep your mouth shut for once?" Renjun yelled as he slapped the young male about one hundred times. "He deserved to know!" Jaemin defended as he pointed to where Haechan was sitting but there was no one sitting there. "Where's Donghyuck?" "He left a minute ago" Jeno answered.

Mark was outside, behind the school. A place he went to often. It was where he had confessed to Donghyuck the second time. The young male ran around the school trying to find him and when he did, he found him criss  cross on the floor while picking at a flower. "He loves me. He loves me not. He loves me. He loves me not." Mark said as he ran out of petals. "He loves me not" Mark sighed as he destroyed the last petal.

Haechan tried not too laugh as he saw what Mark was doing. "Why do I love this doofus so much?". The young male got closer to Mark and sat next to him. He intertwined their hands together and took the flower from him with his free hand. Mark turned to face him and so did Haechan. "I love you" the younger male said and kissed Mark.

*****

"So those two idiots made up. Should we do something?" Jeno asked as him and Jaemin were at their hangout spot during their free period. "Yeah. Kiss" Jaemin replied. "Confident much?" Jeno rolled his eyes playfully. "Panicked much?" Jaemin mocked. "You know it's your turn to host movie night this Thursday" "Ugh I know. I have no idea what I'm going to do. Can you help me?" "No. All of us did our own thing and now it's your turn"

"Can you at least help me with grocery shopping? We're running out of food" "Yeah sure. Lets go after school" "Thanks". After a moment of silence, Jaemin started moving the desks to get some space. He then played Stray Kids songs and began dancing to it. Jeno admired the sight in front of him and smiled. "You're cute" Jeno said causing Jaemin to blush and stop dancing.

The song had finished and since Jaemin's playlist was on shuffle, a slow song came on. Jeno went to Jaemin and reached his hand out, "May I have this dance?" "You're so cheesy" Jaemin chuckled but took his hand. They got closer to each other and Jaemin buried his head in the crook of Jeno's neck and the older male had his hands on Jaemin's waist. "I guess dreams do come true" the young male thought.