-30-

"What happened to you?" Jeno asked. As the two walked closer to the older male, they noticed that he had tears in his eyes that could fall at any second. He also had swollen lips and this didn't go unnoticed by Haechan and Jeno. "Mark what happened?" Haechan asked as he nervously gulped. The older male stared at the floor and his tears began to fall.

"Nothing. Nothing happened". He wiped his tears away and tried leaving the bathroom but Haechan grabbed his wrist and saw the red marks on his neck. He let his hand fall and tears started to form in his eyes. "Please don't tell me those are what I think they are". "I wouldn't lie to you Donghyuck"

Haechan began to cry and stormed out of the bathroom. Mark pulled his hair in frustration and punched a wall. "I just ruined the best relationship I ever had" Mark cried. Jeno got closer to the other male and asked, "What happened?" "Jaehyun, one of my friends, he has a crush on me. He didn't know I was dating someone so he kissed me. I tried to stop him but he forced himself onto me. I told him I was with someone but that seemed to turn him on" Mark paused and sniffled.

"I tried to push him off a couple of times but he wouldn't back away. He started kissing my neck and he left hickeys. I didn't want it to happen. I wanted him to stop. I would never do anything to ruin the relationship I have with Donghyuck" he continued. "I'll go talk to him"

Jeno rushed out of the bathroom and as he walked further down the hall, he heard sniffles coming from a classroom. He went inside and saw Haechan near the window. His legs were on his chest and he hugged them tightly. "Go away" "Hyuckie it's just me" Jeno said. "I don't want to talk to anyone right now" he sniffled. "This guy named Jaehyun kissed Mark but he never kissed back. Mark tried to stop him but Jaehyun didn't listen. Mark didn't cheat because he never kissed back and he never wanted it"

"I just want to be alone so please leave". "Okay I'll leave. Just please forgive him. I know you really love him". With those final words, Jeno left the room. "Please let this be a nightmare. Please". Haechan closed his eyes shut and fell asleep. "How could you Mark?"