-55-

"Jaemin!!" yelled an unfamiliar voice. The said boy turned around and saw who had called him and saw an older boy with black hair. "Uh hi? Have we met before?" "No. I'm a friend of Mark. My name is Doyoung" "Oh hi" Jaemin smiled. "I just wanted to apologize for Jaehyun's actions" "Who's Jaehyun?" "Wow you're slow" Doyoung mumbled under his breath. "The one who kissed Mark" "Ohhh. It's fine. They solved their problems already" "Still I wanted to apologize. He gets jealous easily" "Okay". The bell then rang so the two had to get to class. "It was nice meeting you" Jaemin said. "Likewise. Hug?" "Sure". As the two hugged, a jealous Jeno watched.

The two parted from the hug and went their separate ways. Jaemin went to Jeno's locker and smiled at his boyfriend. Jeno slammed his locker shut, startling Jaemin. "Why were you hugging that guy?" "He was apologizing for something his friend did" "But why did you two hug?" "He wanted to" "And you accepted?" "Yeah" "Why?" "Cuz I wanted to" "But why?" "Um you're acting weird and possessive. I'll just go to class" Jaemin tried walking away but Jeno grabbed his wrist and dragged him to the bathroom.

"Jeno-ah that hurts" Jaemin whined as Jeno roughly pushed him to the wall. The older male grabbed Jaemin's hands and pushed them on the wall as well. "I'm not possessive. You're just mine" Jeno said and slammed his lips on his. He dominated the kiss, trying to prove a point. A few seconds later, Jaemin broke the kiss and spoke, "I'm yours" and kissed him again.