-68-

In case you guys were wondering, that's Wooyoung ^. Also stan Ateez

*****

Jaemin and Wooyoung were sitting down at the table. Both were enjoying their drinks and as usual, all eyes were on the handsome boys. "What did you mean when you said 'I like your energy'?" Wooyoung asked. "You're a confident gay. Most of my friends are panicked gays" Jaemin explained as he sipped on his drink and thought of Jeno. The two continued talking until his break was over. "I gotta go. Bye Wooyoung" Jaemin smiled. "Bye Jaemin"

*****

"Sweetie I-" "Stop!" Jeno said. "What's wrong?" Jaemin asked. "Sweetie?" "What? I like it" "And I like you" Jeno said causing Jaemin to blush. "Anyways, I have a new friend! His name is Wooyoung and he is hoooot" Jaemin trailed off when he saw Jeno's face. "I still love you but oh my god~. You should have seen him. He's so pretty I want to cry. I just want to spread him on a cracker" "Jaemin shut up before I break up with you" "Awww my Nono is jealous" Jaemin teased.

"Do you have a picture?" Jeno asked. "Yeah" Jaemin nodded as he took out his phone. He went to the photo app and showed him the picture him and Wooyoung took. "Yeah. I'm leaving you" Jeno said as he practically drooled over the boy. "Jerk!" Jaemin said and turned his phone off. Luckily Jeno didn't know the password and couldn't see the picture. "He's hot but I'm hotter" "Welllll" Jaemin started but stopped talking when he saw Jeno's death glare. "I'll just shut up" "Good choice"