-69-

Jaemin and Jeno went to the party that Renjun's friend was throwing. As they arrived at the house or mansion to be more precise, they were met with strong smells of alcohol. Jeno spotted their five friends and dragged Jaemin with him. He threw the young boy on the couch as he sat down on his lap. "Ow!" Jeno said as Jaemin threw him on the floor.

"Ask first" "Oh never mind then". Jeno sat down next to the boy but earned death glares in return. Jeno slowly turned to face the male and chuckled nervously, "I'll just um you know. Do that thing with the thing" "You make no sense" "So you understand?" "What part of 'you make no sense' do you not understand?" "All of it" "Dumbass" "I know you are but what am I?" Jeno said as he stuck his tongue out. "Ugly" Jaemin answered.

*****

"Is he still mad?" Jisung asked. "Yeah. I've literally tried everything" "What did you try?" Mark asked. "Saying hi and sitting down next to him" Jaemin answered as he rubbed his nape. "Idiot" Chenle muttered. "Jeno is a lucky guy" Haechan said sarcastically. "And you guys are awesome friends" "Thanks. We try" Renjun replied.

After a few minutes, Jaemin went to the kitchen and got a drink. There he was met by a half drunken Jeno. The older male pushed Jaemin so that his back was touching the counter and slammed his lips on the young males'. Jaemin instantly pulled away and drank some water, "Wow that's nasty". "I'm nasty?" "No you idiot. All I could taste was alcohol" "That didn't seem to be a problem last time we kissed"

"When did we kiss when you wreaked like this?" Jaemin asked. "Last party" "Last party?" Jaemin repeated to himself until it hit him. "You're the one that gave me the hickeys?" "Yeah. And you gave me hickeys as well" "That was me? I thought you said a girl did that!" "Dude I'm gay" "That's not what you thought for the last couple of years" Jaemin whispered to himself but Jeno had heard and hit him on the arm.